Do suite guests have access to DL on Voyager of the Seas?

NumnuT

12 hours ago, Ashland said:

The times (4) we've sailed on Radiance to Alaska we have enjoyed sitting in the overflow area of the Vortex. Much roomier for us especially when we've had the extended family with us (all D+) which included our young grandkid's at times. We just felt more comfortable there. And we've always had such great concierge's there...the concierge's in the CL...not so much.

So it’s the OVERFLOW you prefer, not the DL itself. Makes more sense. 

15 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Voyager is coming back to Australia in late November after a refit and the the concierge lounge on deck 9 is is gone and it will be replaced by a suite lounge where izumi used to be near the Viking crown lounge 

Thank you

Well that is great news I wasn't aware off.

You gotta love a new Suite Lounge!! 😀

"We now offer either the Diamond Lounge or a Diamond Event on every ship in our fleet. On ships with a Concierge Lounge, it will be limited to Diamond Plus and Suite guests (excluding Junior Suites)."

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/diamond-lounge-loyalty-members 

Suite guests do indeed have access to it. Wondering why so many people are giving the wrong answer here, maybe it was a recent change? 

14 minutes ago, ibonexheadi said:

"We now offer either the Diamond Lounge or a Diamond Event on every ship in our fleet. On ships with a Concierge Lounge, it will be limited to Diamond Plus and Suite guests (excluding Junior Suites)."

Suite guests do indeed have access to it. Wondering why so many people are giving the wrong answer here, maybe it was a recent change? 

Suite guests have access to the CL or SL.  They are not supposed to have access to the DL (unless they are D or up), but apparently sometimes their SeaPass card will open the door.

Just now, voyager70 said:

Suite guests have access to the CL or SL.  They are not supposed to have access to the DL (unless they are D or up), but apparently sometimes their SeaPass card will open the door.

not according to their customer service, I asked them about what i quoted because it was sort of vague, and they confirmed to me suite guests have access to the DL. Maybe its just Royal Caribbean has no idea what they are doing half the time then? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

And some wonder why the DL's are getting more crowded..it's just not us D & D+ apparently.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ibonexheadi said:

not according to their customer service, I asked them about what i quoted because it was sort of vague, and they confirmed to me suite guests have access to the DL. Maybe its just Royal Caribbean has no idea what they are doing half the time then? 

And you think customer service is correct :classic_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, ibonexheadi said:

well i would hope so, but it seems as though this is a confusing topic, even for their own customer service.. lol

I'll bet half of the customer service reps have never even been on a cruise.  They often give false information.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ibonexheadi said:

I think you are misreading the FAQ.  The Gold card entry is referring to the CL/SL not the Diamond Lounge.  I have only cruised in suites for the past 10 years and was never allowed in the DL until I reached Diamond level and most of my cruises have been on Voyager class ships.  

I really don't understand the issue, why would you want to go to the DL instead of the Suite Lounge?  We have traveled with non-suite Diamond members and tried the DL and there was no comparison.  The SL is not as crowded, easier access to the concierge and drinks and nicer furnishing.

34 minutes ago, Mythbuster said:

I really don't understand the issue, why would you want to go to the DL instead of the Suite Lounge?  We have traveled with non-suite Diamond members and tried the DL and there was no comparison.  The SL is not as crowded, easier access to the concierge and drinks and nicer furnishing.

I am hoping that after the refit on Voyager later this year the Suite lounge will be bigger & have views to ocean(same area as DL?)

Current CL on Voyager(no windows & tiny internal?)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NumnuT said:

I am hoping that after the refit on Voyager later this year the Suite lounge will be bigger & have views to ocean(same area as DL?)

Current CL on Voyager(no windows & tiny internal?)

Yes,  Up in the Viking Crown Lounge

Check out the deck plans for Adventure of the Seas.  Voyager is going to be the same.  (99.9999% sure)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ibonexheadi said:

Old old old old outdated information on the website that hasn't been updated since about 2010.  There is no Diamond Event.  You can tell (for many reasons) but particularly because it doesn't mention Pinnacles.  The Pinnacle Club was created in 2011.

3 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Yes,  Up in the Viking Crown Lounge

Check out the deck plans for Adventure of the Seas.  Voyager is going to be the same.  (99.9999% sure)

thank you

WOOHOO - just what i wanted to hear...😎

3 hours ago, NumnuT said:

thank you

WOOHOO - just what i wanted to hear...😎

Yes near sky high,where izumi was or is now.

Sky high is going to be extended to the rear of the ship.

we have about 4 weeks and the next season2020-2021 will be released,so book those suites.