* ms Oosterdam in Port Everglades & Koningsdam in St Maarten - Sail a way - Feb. 16th

kazu

When does the Caribbean season end?  We leave tomorrow for BA, and won't return until almost the end of March - will there still be some sail aways for me to watch when we get back?

Today's sailaway lineup and waves requested:

PTZtv’s Cruise Ship Sail-Away Lineup – 2/16/2019 (All times are local & subject to change)

Port Everglades - PortEvergladesWebcam.com
Ft Lauderdale - FtLauderdaleWebcam.com
CARIBBEAN PRINCESS | 16:00 (Webcam Wave-Dana)
CARNIVAL CONQUEST | 16:00 (Webcam Wave-Tucretia)
OOSTERDAM | 16:30
ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS | 17:30 (Cruisers of the Caribbean Wave-Tina)

10 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

When does the Caribbean season end?  We leave tomorrow for BA, and won't return until almost the end of March - will there still be some sail aways for me to watch when we get back?

PTZtv’s Cruise Ship Sail-Away Lineup – 2/16/2019 (All times are local & subject to change)

This my list and the port they leave from:

Mar 25, 2019 - ms Prinsendam  FLL [not returning  - sold]

07 APR 2019 - ms Koningsdam  FLL

13 Apr 2019 - ms Oosterdam  FLL

14 APR 2019 - ms Rotterdam  Tampa 

14 APR 2019 - ms Veendam FLL

18 Apr 2019 - ms Volendam FLL

21 Apr 2019 - ms Zuiderdam  FLL

21 APR 2019 - ms Nieuw Statendam FLL

24 APR 2019 - ms Zaandam FLL

16 May 2019 - ms Amsterdam  FLL

I also have Nieuw Amsterdam leaving on Mar 3 - heading for the 'left coast' ending her Caribbean season

26 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Koningsdam leave April 7th for Europe.  You can give me a wave, and I will give you a wave too!

NS is still doing Caribbean trips for another couple of weeks after that.  I think its April 21st she heads to Europe.

19 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

This my list and the port they leave from:

Mar 25, 2019 - ms Prinsendam  FLL [not returning  - sold]

07 APR 2019 - ms Koningsdam  FLL

13 Apr 2019 - ms Oosterdam  FLL

14 APR 2019 - ms Rotterdam  Tampa 

14 APR 2019 - ms Veendam FLL

18 Apr 2019 - ms Volendam FLL

21 Apr 2019 - ms Zuiderdam  FLL

21 APR 2019 - ms Nieuw Statendam FLL

24 APR 2019 - ms Zaandam FLL

16 May 2019 - ms Amsterdam  FLL

I also have Nieuw Amsterdam leaving on Mar 3 - heading for the 'left coast' ending her Caribbean season

You left off Oosterdam's March 30th sailing from FLL, the one my friends and I are taking.  Oh, I see now.  These are the final cruises for the season out of FLL.  Call me unobservant or slow.  LOL.

Edited by sevenseasnomad

34 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Are you joining  Roy and Kathi on the rest of their cruise?  I hope you enjoy the cruise, but that is a long flight from where you live to BA.  I don't envy you for those flights.  Have a great time.

1 minute ago, sevenseasnomad said:

You left off Oosterdam's March 30th sailing from FLL, the one my friends and I are taking.

These are only the exit cruises - not their whole schedule. I don't know that I could list all the upcoming cruises - starting at the end of March. Too much work. 😄

20 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

These are only the exit cruises - not their whole schedule. I don't know that I could list all the upcoming cruises - starting at the end of March. Too much work. 😄

I just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to miss everything!  

22 minutes ago, travelnap said:

Are you joining  Roy and Kathi on the rest of their cruise?  I hope you enjoy the cruise, but that is a long flight from where you live to BA.  I don't envy you for those flights.  Have a great time.

Yes, we're off to the Prinsendam for our first "Grand".  DH has been invited to join in Trivia!  Kathi is so good at it, hope he can contribute.  

It it is a long way to fly.  We've done it a few times, and I'm not looking forward to it.  At least the airports should be open en route (Seattle and Atlanta) .  We've had a snowy week!  

40 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

That's why I corrected what I said at first.  After I posted, I realized these are final cruises, so I edited to reflect that I understood.

7 minutes ago, sevenseasnomad said:

That's why I corrected what I said at first.  After I posted, I realized these are final cruises, so I edited to reflect that I understood.

Sorry, I did not see corrected post. It's all good anyway, more DAM ships.

42 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Yes, we're off to the Prinsendam for our first "Grand".  DH has been invited to join in Trivia!  Kathi is so good at it, hope he can contribute.  

It it is a long way to fly.  We've done it a few times, and I'm not looking forward to it.  At least the airports should be open en route (Seattle and Atlanta) .  We've had a snowy week!  

We have also had snow almost every day, and more forecast for tomorrow.  I do not envy you with that Atlanta to BA leg.  Hopefully you will be able to sleep on that flight.  Bon Voyage.