Perk for Elite Plus also in Al Bacio ?

Michidoeme

A reminder, the staff frequently doesn’t (or didn’t) notice the E+ on my card.  So a reminder the first couple times will save you having to get charges removed by guest services.  I learned to highlight the E+ (colorful tape or marker) unless I have a drink package.

Even with the Elite Plus on the card I don’t think that the employees really know about what perks are included in the different levels.  They are in the dark about many things.   Ask them for the drink of the day or coffee of the day and chances are they don’t know what it is,  you will have to tell them.  

i was in Michael’s Club a year ago and we were talking to the BT about cruising and she asked me about Zenith, what it was  and why it was so special.   She said all the staff was making a big deal about a Zenith couple.    I explained it to her and she thanked me and said she thought it might have been the highest suite level.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I have never had a problem being charged for Cappuccino's  at Al Bachio's when I didn't have a drink package.   I'm not sure if the computer knows (which it should) and just processes it at no charge.   After all the computer knows about the free CC drinks on your card.  

46 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Is hot chocolate served at Café Al Bacio also included in that list even though it's not listed as an Elite Plus perk per se?

Officially it is not included, but as usual with .Celebrity it varies by ship and specific cruise.

• Like 1