Crown & Anchor Offers on Sea Pass Card

Question about the offers that are loaded to your sea pass card.  One of them for example, is buy any wine or beer and receive another one free.

Is that one time use per family on the cruise?

Or can we use it once per person?  e.g. Night 1, we use my sea pass.  Night 2 we use DH sea pass  

18 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Question about the offers that are loaded to your sea pass card.  One of them for example, is buy any wine or beer and receive another one free.

Or can we use it once per person?  e.g. Night 1, we use my sea pass.  Night 2 we use DH sea pass  

Each member get the same offer as long as they are both the same status.

The benefits loaded on your card are not per stateroom or per family. Every C&A member will get the various offers (depending on C&A status) loaded on their individual Sea Passes. Each C&A member can use those offers. So, in answer to your question, if you have 4 family members that have the BOGO beer/wine benefit loaded on their cards, you will get a total of 4 BOGO drinks.

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Aren't they also age related? I don't think a parent can expect an extra BOGO wine or beer offer by using a minor child's seapass.

32 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Aren't they also age related? I don't think a parent can expect an extra BOGO wine or beer offer by using a minor child's seapass.

Yeah...that's why I used the example of a free wine/beer, but only listed DH and myself even though we are a family of 4 but two are kids.

So in other words...for the wine/beer example...night 1 we can use DH's sea pass and get a free glass....night 2 we can use my sea pass and get a free glass.  That's great.  

43 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I've cruised the most in my family, but doesn't everyone inherit my status?  i.e. by points alone, only I am platinum but I know DH shows as platinum too.

4 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Yeah...that's why I used the example of a free wine/beer, but only listed DH and myself even though we are a family of 4 but two are kids.

So in other words...for the wine/beer example...night 1 we can use DH's sea pass and get a free glass....night 2 we can use my sea pass and get a free glass.  That's great.  

I've cruised the most in my family, but doesn't everyone inherit my status?  i.e. by points alone, only I am platinum but I know DH shows as platinum too.

Correct, if you are linked, you each get the same C&A level.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

The reason I mentioned they have to be the same status is you have to be linked to ensure that you are the same status if you have different points. Some don’t have their accounts linked and are different statuses therefore different offers. 

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The reason I mentioned they have to be the same status is you have to be linked to ensure that you are the same status if you have different points. Some don’t have their accounts linked and are different statuses therefore different offers. 

Thanks.  I assume we are linked as when DH signed into his account it shows Platinum even though technically he would only have 22 points from number of cruises he's done (whereas I have 30)

14 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Call C&A to have your accounts linked. It will happen immediately. My son called last week to have his fiancé linked to his account for our upcoming cruise. Before he hung up the phone she had a C&A number and was given his status. 

Yep they give out status like Halloween candy 🍬 🙄

Kids get different offers on their cards, but they do still get some items.  If kids have fewer cruise points than you make sure they are linked to your account before age 18 so they will retain your status.

8 hours ago, LuCruise said:

You will find your relevant C&A status offers in your cabin,offers per person.

IMG_20181025_140714.jpg

Edited by grapau27