Enclave Prices for the week Regal/Royal

4cats4me

Questions arise  a lot about the cost of a one-week pass to use the Enclave on the Royal and the Regal, 

so I was perusing my old cruise documents today, and the price was the same in 2015 as it was in 2017,

when I purchased an Enclave pass.  It’s probably gone up a bit, but I’m attaching photos below

so that people will have a better idea of the charges, especially those who will be sailing the Royal for the first 

time when she comes out West.  

5B2D7971-E573-4101-842C-0440DCEC9B79.jpeg

3EBE1CFE-084A-47F0-B438-2AF5317E724D.jpeg

Edited by 4cats4me
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if the ceramic loungers on the royal are hot?  They weren't working a few years ago, so what was the point?

I don't think laying on a hard cold ceramic surface is particularly enjoyable.

2 hours ago, lolane1 said:

Does anyone know if the ceramic loungers on the royal are hot?  They weren't working a few years ago, so what was the point?

I don't think laying on a hard cold ceramic surface is particularly enjoyable.

At this stage of my life having personal summers all day long, I would welcome laying on a block of ice if I could. LOL

When I did use the spa, back in the olden days 2-4 years ago, It was very warm inside due to all the hot steam, but the loungers still felt warm, even though they weren’t actually heated (on one cruise) I enjoyed the Thalassotherapy pool a lot, and the herbal saunas. 

It was a nice experience while it lasted. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Is the Enclave the same as the Sanctuary on other ships?  I have not been on Royal class ships

No.  With the addition of the hydro-therapy pool it is a much improved version of the thermal suite on other ships and only available on Royal class ships.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:29 PM, 4cats4me said:

Questions arise  a lot about the cost of a one-week pass to use the Enclave on the Royal and the Regal, 

so I was perusing my old cruise documents today, and the price was the same in 2015 as it was in 2017,

when I purchased an Enclave pass.  It’s probably gone up a bit, but I’m attaching photos below

so that people will have a better idea of the charges, especially those who will be sailing the Royal for the first 

time when she comes out West.  

5B2D7971-E573-4101-842C-0440DCEC9B79.jpeg

3EBE1CFE-084A-47F0-B438-2AF5317E724D.jpeg

I was thinking about signing up for this.  If others are joining you it seems a bit creepy to me. Dark lit places with strangers! 

37 minutes ago, Notonboard said:

I was thinking about signing up for this.  If others are joining you it seems a bit creepy to me. Dark lit places with strangers! 

Not creepy at all. It is well lit.  

• Like 2

On 3/19/2019 at 8:47 AM, capriccio said:

No.  With the addition of the hydro-therapy pool it is a much improved version of the thermal suite on other ships and only available on Royal class ships.

Also similar to the thermal suite on the older and much smaller HAL ships.  We were on the Zuiderdam in 4/2017 for a TA and the cost was about $15.50/day, compared to the $20/day that the Enclave charges with their pass.  And the Z's thermal pool had more subdued lighting than I saw in the Enclave.  

12 hours ago, 4cats4me said:

Not creepy at all. It is well lit.  

Haven't been in Enclave but had a massage across the hall from it on the Royal.  There's certainly more light in there than in the Thermal Suite but, personally, I prefer the subdued lighting in the Thermal Suite.