Dog living on Anthem and peeing everywhere ...

33 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

I don't understand the hazmat suit and respirator. I work/worked in a hospital and cleaned up way more than urine and required no more than gloves and a disposable gown

Maybe he had Noro?🤣

12 minutes ago, mandtpa said:

This guy with his dog was on our Anthem cruise 3 weeks ago. Carted the animal around in his little cart getting oohed over by some passengers. Saw him in the dining room with the dog and asked our head waiter why they allowed dogs. His comment was that the dog can sense when the guy’s blood pressure goes up and warns him and that he is a frequent customer. At that point my BP was up. Wonder what he does if the dog warns him!

Shouldn't be allowed in a venue that serves food....if the man thinks he can't get through a meal...eat in his cabin. This man needs to be on medication....but more than likely is using the fact that there's no way to check as an excuse to get away with this. 

• Like 3

People...dog lover's or not...Stop oohing 😍 😘 over dogs onboard ... See Something Say Something !!!!

RCI will have to enforce policy if enough of us do about this !!!

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 8

Also... How on God's green earth does someone just walk away after your pet has used a public area as their personal PeePad?? Not to mention gone on a child?? We can argue manners on these boards until the cows come home but, this is beyond horrific manners! Such a disregard for everyone else!! The thought of anyone staying in the cabin after him is more than I can take. YUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! This one makes me want to write a letter to RCCL & I don't even have a dog in the fight. (Did you catch the pun?😉) Don't tell me I'm going to have to start traveling with a blue light.😳

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Ashland said:

People...dog lover's or not...Stop oohing 😍 😘 over dogs onboard ... See Something Say Something !!!!

RCI will have to enforce policy if enough of us do about this !!!

Dogs in shopping carts! No one says anything, including the store employees. Dogs " private parts" touching the cart where I put my food!! Gross and has to be a health violation!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, RazorbackIslandGirl said:

This is shameful & disgusting! No one is a bigger dog lover than I am BUT if you don't want to leave your PET behind then cruising is not for you! Shame on RCCL for allowing this to continue! We travel with our dog (on land by car) to certain places that accept pets. My dog has NEVER relieved herself anywhere except grass (which we ALWAYS pick up) or on PeePads. If a dog is not trained that is 100% the owners fault! If an owner allows their dog to go to the bathroom on ANY floor on ship they should be kicked off the ship at the next port! IMHO

We have taken our dog to places that allow dogs, knowing she is 100% housebroken (I doubt she’d even use a pad, during rain and snow storms she’s been known to hold it close to 24 hours even though we drag her out). She’s getting up there in age, if accidents start, she will stay home.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RazorbackIslandGirl said:

Also... How on God's green earth does someone just walk away after your pet has used a public area as their personal PeePad?? Not to mention gone on a child?? We can argue manners on these boards until the cows come home but, this is beyond horrific manners! Such a disregard for everyone else!! The thought of anyone staying in the cabin after him is more than I can take. YUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! This one makes me want to write a letter to RCCL & I don't even have a dog in the fight. (Did you catch the pun?😉) Don't tell me I'm going to have to start traveling with a blue light.😳

Does anyone know his cabin number so people can avoid booking it after he has disembarked?

The fact his dog peed on someone and he walked away shows what a type of individual he is.

• Like 2

I will tell you here what I write every time this comes up.

Because of these things and this behavior, this person has been BANNED from the Grandeur.

Royal Caribbean will not let them back on the Grandeur, but lets them on the Anthem.

Let that sink in.  

• Like 29
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Because of these things and this behavior, this person has been BANNED from the Grandeur.

Royal Caribbean will not let them back on the Grandeur, but lets them on the Anthem.

Let that sink in.  

I thought if you were banned you were banned.

His shocking behaviour deserves a ban and the excuse the dog is to detect HBP is rediculous.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Let that sink in.  

My "emotions" won't let this sink in.....just crazy !

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Let that sink in.  

That is CRAZY!!! Like people that sail on the Anthem won't mind?? It shouldn't be left up to the Captain! (if that's the case) RCCL needs to take a HARD stance on it!

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Let that sink in.  

Does not make much sense!

1 minute ago, time4u2go said:

OP, I'm curious...the title of the thread states "peeing everywhere" but your story only mentions that it happened in one location.  Did you see the dog pee in other locations or just the one location?

Your CC name certainly apply's to this subject.....HaHa !!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

OP, I'm curious...the title of the thread states "peeing everywhere" but your story only mentions that it happened in one location.  Did you see the dog pee in other locations or just the one location?

I did not - but have since read this is going on and has been going on for months now 

4 hours ago, OceanBlue123 said:

OP, if you really have photos, and those photos are of the dog committing offenses, then posting them here and to other social media may be the only way to effect change.

PLEASE post pictures & what happened on all social media sites, send pictures to corporate, Michael Bayley, Richard Fain, get these so called service dogs off ships. Pure BS. Who cares what their C&A status is. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, LorraineP said:

PLEASE post pictures & what happened on all social media sites, send pictures to corporate, Michael Bayley, Richard Fain, get these so called service dogs off ships. Pure BS. Who cares what their C&A status is. 

Absolutely agree 100%.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Let that sink in.  

Ugh, glad to know the Grandeur is safe but seriously, if behavior is enough to ban you from one ship, ban from all!  I guess they prefer east coast departure ports - maybe I'll start looking at other ports except leave in Grandeur 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Does anyone know his cabin number so people can avoid booking it after he has disembarked?

The fact his dog peed on someone and he walked away shows what a type of individual he is.

I would like to know that also, the last thing I need is to get a cabin on our upcoming cruise that smells like dog piss. 

Royal, can’t you do something about this person and dog, pineapple or not he and his pet should not be allowed to cruise.  If truly a support dog, then tell him he can come back when the dog is trained to us proper litter areas.  If the dog can be trained for blood pressure, then it should be real easy to teach them where to go to the bathroom.  

Edited by itsmeagain
  • Like 7