LIVE From the Royal Princess: 4/6/2019

HBCcruiser

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

There will be stairs going down to the restaurant and beach. I did not see if they had an accessible ramp. There are workers around to help you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. What about from Pier to the bus? Someone else was telling me in Mazatlan the coach bus does not drop you off right at the ship but outside the gate.

7 hours ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Great thanks.  We have never been so I wasn't sure if Las Calletas was the area and there were several resorts in the area. Only other thing I read about Las Calletas was that a poster said they were eaten alive from bugs...did you have any issue with bugs?  But am glad you are saying it is amazing and now cant wait to go!  Sadly I have to wait til November....boo

No, have never been bugged by bugs during 6 trips March April Sept Oct , but I did have too many rum punches today

Edited by 4cats4me

6 minutes ago, 4cats4me said:

No, have never bern bugged by bugs during 6 trips March April Sept Oct 

Thanks for the info...we will be going 1st week in November...hopefully we will have warm to hot weather for laying out and no bugs...this thread is helping me get excited!!

8 minutes ago, MoyCoy said:

Is this the menu from yesterday? Is today a formal night for you?

Yes that was the menu from the PV day (Wednesday night)...I believe if I remember the embark patter today is the 2nd sea day and should be formal for them.

1 hour ago, MoyCoy said:

Is this the menu from yesterday? Is today a formal night for you?

Yes, that is the menu from yesterday and tonight is formal night.

Also, for whomever asked earlier, if it has not already been answered, the bartenders at Crooners are Gina and Lou. Both from the Phillipines.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Saw the debut of the new show last night. A medley of soul and Motown. It was good, but not awesome.

E80938D8-82A0-4B74-976F-3166435FDCCC.jpeg

9E9BF7B3-2AD4-4703-A90E-FD3F3523EA80.jpeg

2A5E2862-0DBE-4286-ABF9-4DA0CC6EDE8D.jpeg

You know this is not a new show right?  Perhaps a new cast.  If it's a new cast, they need time to grow into the show.  Openings are rarely awesome.

I’m back. The tour was fabulous! The captain was funny and very personable. I was not allowed to take photos but a photographer was taking them. We will get copies of all of them as part of the package. After the tour our guide answered questions while we relaxed with a glass of bubbly and pastries.

• Like 3

Either the internets acting up or CC is. I had trouble loading photos last night. I have a lot to follow up on.

Ok Dinner in Concerto Club Class LAST NIGHT 68a1905829ad7dc87e255074fda94e5f.jpgwas good. I finished with the Pork loin which was a 9 out of 10 forks. No dessert cause we wanted to get to the show which started at 9 instead of 10. New cast is working with old cast who will be disembarking with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1