LIVE From the Royal Princess: 4/6/2019

HBCcruiser

3 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Great thanks.  We have never been so I wasn't sure if Las Calletas was the area and there were several resorts in the area. Only other thing I read about Las Calletas was that a poster said they were eaten alive from bugs...did you have any issue with bugs?  But am glad you are saying it is amazing and now cant wait to go!  Sadly I have to wait til November....boo

No bugs when we were there...

23 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

No bugs when we were there...

sweet thanks!  I know some are more prone to be bitten by stuff..but if a lot of people were saying there was an issue than I would worry.  our sunblock has bug repellent in it and that has kept us good at all the beaches we have been at...fingers crossed

40 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Yes in PV now. If you can go early it’s nice for babies. Kiddie pool. I’ll see what I can find out. The Cabo one was nice because the beach was calm. If you go to page one and click on my NCK Star review you’ll see it for yourself. This beach in PV too rough for baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great I appreciate it! We are not going to a resort in PV because we want to show the family the Malecon. 

But going to Cabo and Mazatlan resorts. I do know that it is a short ride in Cabo. Ziva I think is in Nuevo so further. 

I am bummed Tapatalk doesn't work on Android anymore. So much easier. But looks like it works well for iPhones.

Keep posting! Just 3 more days for us!

It’s been a great cruise. Love the staff and food has been terrific. I think NCL Haven is the bomb with regards to the suite life treatment, but prices have gone WAY up. I love the adult only areas on Princess and the Sanctuary! NCL does not compete in that arena. Our cabin here on Princess is wonderful and well worth it IMO. Enjoy your cruise. You’ll love it!

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

It’s been a great cruise. Love the staff and food has been terrific. I think NCL Haven is the bomb with regards to the suite life treatment, but prices have gone WAY up. I love the adult only areas on Princess and the Sanctuary! NCL does not compete in that arena. Our cabin here on Princess is wonderful and well worth it IMO. Enjoy your cruise. You’ll love it!

lol you are avoiding people like me with loud screeching toddlers. 

• Haha 2

Question about going to Casa Dorado in Cabo. How much walking is there? Trying to decide if we need to bring mother in law's wheelchair on the tender. It's foldable but still a PITA. Was it a large coach for transportation?

6 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

We’ve enjoyed several UBDs on the Royal & Regal in addition to larger balconies (up to 9’x9’) on other Princess ships.

Royal-Class balconies are about 9’x4’ which is smaller than the 9’x5’ standard size balconies on their other ships. The table is at the railing no matter the size of the balcony so the difference is how much space is between the table & slider.  For us the Royal-Class standard balcony’s smaller size didn’t affect our enjoyment of the UBD & we’ll do another one soon on the Royal Princess.

Thanks for the info. Now I can look forward my UBD on our  next Alaska cruise.

lol you are avoiding people like me with loud screeching toddlers. 

Been there before with my own 2 now grown children, plus I was a teacher for many years. I LOVE children, and understand their excitement when cruising. It’s just nice to have a quiet retreat when I want it.

• Like 1

Question about going to Casa Dorado in Cabo. How much walking is there? Trying to decide if we need to bring mother in law's wheelchair on the tender. It's foldable but still a PITA. Was it a large coach for transportation?

There will be stairs going down to the restaurant and beach. I did not see if they had an accessible ramp. There are workers around to help you though.

3 hours ago, jfgdbg said:

The Wine Makers Dinner looks yummy. What dining room is it in?

3 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

In a special area in the Symphony dining room.

Concerto also has a Wine Cellar for the Winemakers Dinner which is only available on Royal-Class ships.

EFFC8908-750B-43E1-A546-864EA86D7707.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer