LIVE From the Royal Princess: 4/6/2019

HBCcruiser

On 4/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, HBCcruiser said:

Formal Time

59A6A29D-E1FB-4941-A71A-CE38B3FD9B3C.jpeg

I was wondering if a mens Jackets were the norm on formal night? We are flying in and will cruise the Royal in 2 weeks. Hoping to pack light. Also how was the weather overall? I would light to mostly pack warm weather clothes because of luggage weight. But I read that Mexican Riveria cruises can be chilly in April. 

Please forgive me if you have already addressed this. I am still trying to catch up on posts as well as pack. Thank you soooooo much for the Patters and the Live post. Extremely helpful!!

I was wondering if a mens Jackets were the norm on formal night? We are flying in and will cruise the Royal in 2 weeks. Hoping to pack light. Also how was the weather overall? I would light to mostly pack warm weather clothes because of luggage weight. But I read that Mexican Riveria cruises can be chilly in April. 

Please forgive me if you have already addressed this. I am still trying to catch up on posts as well as pack. Thank you soooooo much for the Patters and the Live post. Extremely helpful!!

A lot of men did wear a jacket but it was mixed. Some did not and just wore a dress shirt and tie. It has been in the 80s in Mexico but 65 in LA. It will probably be cool on our way back due to the winds but I’ll let you know. It’s definitely swim suit and shorts during the day in Mexico! Enjoy planning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

A lot of men did wear a jacket but it was mixed. Some did not and just wore a dress shirt and tie. It has been in the 80s in Mexico but 65 in LA. It will probably be cool on our way back due to the winds but I’ll let you know. It’s definitely swim suit and shorts during the day in Mexico! Enjoy planning!

Thank you !! My autocorrect indeed made my original inquiry quite intresting 😁

I am from Seattle,  so 65 sounds like short and tank top weather to me. Awesome. 

I am just looking forward to a few days abve 50's and rain free 🙄
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

6:45 just walked into the suite Club Class dining area. Not a problem at all. Got seated right away. Nice menu!

Well, that answers the question about Anytime dining--you can go when you want; thanks.  

On 4/4/2019 at 11:04 AM, Qcruise said:

I've not received that email regarding boarding times.....only the usual one for pre-cruise information but nothing about boarding time delayed.  We're going to show up at our usual time of 11am and hope for the best.

We have received the staggered boarding notices out of San Pedro for several years and have never followed the information.  We have typically been at the port by 10:30, and boarded by 11:30.  There was an ever so slight delay when we boarded the Coral on March 17th (from the tent, as the Ruby was also in port...don’t like the facility) but were on by noon.  We were in boarding group #1 and experienced no problems. 😊