Where to find prices for transfers

EllieinNJ

It is Southampton to Heathrow.  I was originally going to take the Princess excursion to Stonehedge, Windsor and Heathrow but I just noticed it gets to the airport at 1:45pm.  I have a 4pm flight through EZ Air and am not sure if this is enough time to check in.

BTW, while I was looking through my cruise personalizer, I came across an additional non-refundable OBC for $30pp which states "Travel Agent Grp Promotion".  This was not there a few months ago when I first booked.  I have an arrangement with my TA for a rebate check after the cruise rather than OBC.  Will this be deducted from that?

13 minutes ago, EllieinNJ said:

It is Southampton to Heathrow.  I was originally going to take the Princess excursion to Stonehedge, Windsor and Heathrow but I just noticed it gets to the airport at 1:45pm.  I have a 4pm flight through EZ Air and am not sure if this is enough time to check in.

I believe if you check that Princess excursion it says: " This tour is available to passengers disembarking in Southampton with flights departing Heathrow after 4pm."

I think that a 4:00 PM flight will probably work. (Our flight is at 4:35.)

Edited by Thrak

5 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

If you book yourself it is offered in the initial booking process. Usually after that you have to call for price or have them added.  I would call Princess to get pricing. If you have a TA they would have to get pricing and add them.

4 hours ago, vjblk said:

In my personalizer for my Mexican Rivera cruise, transfers are under travel arrangements. 

same for me under travel arrangements - no need to call Princess or a TA

$59 sounds correct. In 2016 we paid $54 from Southampton to Heathrow. I am going to suggest that you contact Smiths for Airports. They should be able to provide the transfer for right around the same the same price, maybe a little less. It would be a private sedan. Much more comfortable.

8 hours ago, EllieinNJ said:

Is there anywhere on the Princess site that displays the prices for transfer from ports to airport?  I know NCL has a dedicated page for this info but could not find one on Princess.

Go to the cruise personalizer on the Princess.com website and select the Travel Arrangements item at the top line of your cruise. The top item on that page will be Flights and Transfers will be immediately below that.

Tom

9 minutes ago, Pierlesscruisers said:

Go to the cruise personalizer on the Princess.com website and select the Travel Arrangements item at the top line of your cruise. The top item on that page will be Flights and Transfers will be immediately below that.

Tom

This is not possible if one is booked through a TA.

Transfers must be booked through the TA.

4 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

This is not possible if one is booked through a TA.

Transfers must be booked through the TA.

That is correct, but since the poster was asking about the website. I assumed she was handling her own cruise. Didn't see anything that indicated she was working through a TA.

Tom

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2019 at 2:13 PM, skynight said:

. . . I am going to suggest that you contact Smiths for Airports. They should be able to provide the transfer for right around the same the same price, maybe a little less. It would be a private sedan. Much more comfortable.

I'm going to second the suggestion of Smiths for Airports.  They run a great service and deliver you door to door in a private "limousine" car (keeping in mind that the term "limousine" in the UK means 4-door sedan in American).  Nonetheless, it's a great service at a negligible premium.  They handled the whole process with a couple of emails.  Fantastic service. 

Cruising on Royal Oct 19th. We are flying on the 19th. Originally we had a flight on Delta that would have had us into LAX around 9am. Around 2 months ago Delta cancelled the early flight so we took the next direct flight to arrive at 10:50am.  To me that’s plenty of time to easily make it to port-it’s a Saturday.  When entering my flight info on Princess website it thinks we’re arriving too late.  Should we be concerned?  We’ve cruised about 10 times and always arrive the day of.

8 hours ago, Jokare said:

Cruising on Royal Oct 19th. We are flying on the 19th. Originally we had a flight on Delta that would have had us into LAX around 9am. Around 2 months ago Delta cancelled the early flight so we took the next direct flight to arrive at 10:50am.  To me that’s plenty of time to easily make it to port-it’s a Saturday.  When entering my flight info on Princess website it thinks we’re arriving too late.  Should we be concerned?  We’ve cruised about 10 times and always arrive the day of.

No reason to worry, you've made the right calculation, you'll reach the pier in plenty of time.  Princess just can't fill the bus so not offering the transfer.  I'm reluctant to fly / arrive the same day but that's a personal choice thing and I envy those of you who can push aside such anxiety - so freeing!

Thanks for your reply.  Makes sense with Princess concerning the transfers.  If Delta changes the time again for a later time I’ll have to rebook for the nite before.  At least that expense would be on them.  

11 hours ago, Jokare said:

Thats odd because when I added mine arriving at 1245 there was no pop up warning.

10:50 is just fine. You don't need to do anything. 

There are flights through EZ Air that arrive through 2pm that I have seen.

Thanks for your replies. Your thoughts made me go back and check my times and I’m to blame as I put the the flight to ship as going home.  I flipped them.  Everything is fine now.  Thankyou Jon