Ultimate Dining Package To Be Replaced

I could also see a quick snack of chips and Guacamole from Sabor at 3:30 if we had a later evening dinner time. 

DH has a hollow leg. When I told him, if he couldn’t decide between the steak and chicken, he could get both, I think he fell in love. 

We have had the udp reserved since a sale around thanksgiving. Was $126 for a 7 night summer sailing. 

• Like 1

Just caught up on the last few pages -- certainly good for a few LOLs! So...Vintages IS included, according to FB, but NOT according to Corporate. Did I get that right?

Also, with all the talk about wings... can someone tell me where you can get wings on Anthem since no Playmakers?

5 minutes ago, cruisinfromtampa said:

My husband and I wear matching outfits the entire cruise...both during the day and at dinner.  We've gotten nothing but positive feedback about it.

There is also an LGBTQ cruise every year on Oasis class. It's incredible. Our friends go every year and the pictures tell an amazing story. If someone is concerned about "looks", then they may want to look in to it. Happy to provide info to anyone who is interested, PM me. 

On 4/11/2019 at 8:43 AM, The Scurvy Pirate said:

I could see how a Suite guest could have dinner room service ordered with a salad and entree from Chops, some guacamole from Sabor and dessert from Giovanni's all under the unlimited plan.

Unless you are Star Class you do not get specialty restaurant room service.

On 4/11/2019 at 1:00 PM, Mikew0805 said:

Huh? We have never experienced "looks," that I am aware of or care about. If there are "looks" in MDR, why wouldn't there be "looks" in specialty?

On 4/11/2019 at 2:29 PM, Joseph2017China said:

Odd that you only get strange looks in the MDR, but no where else on the ship? 

I'm guessing that with more people in the MDR, the odds are greater that there will be someone that will do a double-take.

I called Royal and also messaged them on Facebook to find out booking the Unlimited Dining for our TA on Brillance in November. The response I received is that the package will be available fleetwide for cruises between 3 and 14 days. Since our TA is 15 days long, the unlimited dining package will not be available. Since it is priced per day, it seems unfair to limit it to those sailings. There has to be a cutoff but we were looking forward to having that package.

4 hours ago, j1d1 said:

Where does it say that embarkation lunch is included?

Just went over the fine print again on my cruise planner and it is no longer there or I was seeing things the first 2 times I read through it.

Until someone tries to use it we may not know.   What corporate states and what actually takes place on each ship is not always the same.

I hope they will be consistent on this package across the fleet but I am not holding my breath.

-Tim-

I wonder if they limit the amount they sell like the Key.  I can see it being really tough on the already strapped specialty dining staff.  They already fill up on BOGO and other promos.  How do you make sure someone can get at least ONE specialty reservation before someone else gets multiple?

5 hours ago, cruisinfromtampa said:

My husband and I wear matching outfits the entire cruise...both during the day and at dinner.  We've gotten nothing but positive feedback about it.

So you dress to garner attention but then are uncomfortable when you receive that attention. Help me out here I’m confused. 

On 4/11/2019 at 10:51 AM, firefox247 said:

I'm confused.  Like . . . aren't there other passengers in specialty dining too?  Are you saying those people don't give you weird looks or something?

No they really don't to be quite honest.