Website changes

Nan_Sea

Is anyone else annoyed by the changes in the Princess website? It used to be that you could check the prices for an itinerary for multiple dates very easily. Now it takes multiple steps . The same for departure port. I like that old adage, “ If it ain’t broke don’t fix it “

33 minutes ago, Nan_Sea said:

Is anyone else annoyed by the changes in the Princess website? It used to be that you could check the prices for an itinerary for multiple dates very easily. Now it takes multiple steps . The same for departure port. I like that old adage, “ If it ain’t broke don’t fix it “

There was an entire thread on this not too long ago. On my PC nothing has changed, same as it has been for years. I start at the princess.com home page.

https://www.princess.com/find/search.do

5 hours ago, skynight said:

There was an entire thread on this not too long ago. On my PC nothing has changed, same as it has been for years. I start at the princess.com home page.

https://www.princess.com/find/search.do

Someone accurately pointed out on the other thread that if you delete your cookies, the old format will be restored.

22 minutes ago, Renmar said:

On my Android tablet it is the old system but on my laptop the new. I like the new 🙂.

Theo

I like either iteration. When I get to the point where I complain about having to click through 3 screens instead of 2 to find what I am looking for while planning a cruise, please shoot me. 😉

• Like 1