Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

@Lloyd555 thank you so much for these revealing photos/videos.  I had read somewhere that there would be a place in the Suites Lounge where you could look down into the AT.  Any idea where that might be ?  The SL isn't even denoted on the deck plans - at least, I haven't found it.

3 hours ago, RFerrington said:

@Lloyd555 thank you so much for these revealing photos/videos.  I had read somewhere that there would be a place in the Suites Lounge where you could look down into the AT.  Any idea where that might be ?  The SL isn't even denoted on the deck plans - at least, I haven't found it.

There are renderings of Coastal Kitchen which shows windows forward in the restaurant for suite guest to look and watch shows in the AT/Aqua Dome.

• Like 1

Wow, Thank you for those pics.  I liked the huge elevator bay, that oughta take care of the crowd.  Our interior accessible is right behind them within a few steps near the forward elevators.  It's getting real now...but it's going to be tight.  October delivery is almost here!  There'll be a whole lot to do on this side of the pond.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tough as Leather said:

My malware won't access the site.  😧

• Like 1

This ship looks incredible, I remember following along with Genesis (Oasis) and then Quantum, just waiting for Icon 2 to go on sale and hopefully prices might come down a little and I will book, Looking forward to watching all the videos from the first few cruises.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twangster said:

Save the date... Oct. 25, 2023.

Nick Weir will supposedly reveal all the Icon entertainment on this date.

Well at the same time that will be pretty much the date when the ship will be delivered to the Royal Caribbean, maybe a day later, Oct. 26.

• Like 1