So many upgrades!

lavictoria

Just found out our guaranteed inside got bumped up to veranda, yay! Hot on the heels of that go an offer to bid on further upgrade. Now we already got a great last minute deal on the inside... do we put another $100 on the credit card to upgrade to Concierge class? (Celebrity Eclipse, 7 days, Alaska). otoh I might just do it for the points...

You will only get the points for the category you were in before the move up bid was accepted. In addition, if you bid on a suite and win you will no get all 4 perks unless you already had them.

You will get the amenities that come  with the CC class but you  won’t get the points or anything else.   $100 extra pp amounts to $30/day extra.   Is it worth it??? that is up to you.  If it is $100 total I would do it as the location is a little better, you will have footstools on the balcony, a better robe that may come in handy in Alaska.  You also get a bottle of bubbly and some priorities that are what they are worth??? as many have some kind of priority.  

You also get a embarkation lunch in the MDR that isn’t really that special but can be a little more relaxing than going to the mad house in the buffet.  

Happy cruising.  🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

cant say much about concierge class. cheap bottle of bubbly, tote bag, card holder and really crummy snacks. the best thing about it is the expended breakfast room service menu. although many folks say to just write in what you want in any class and they'll do it for you. CC not worth it IMO.

• Like 1

Do you know the location of your veranda or is it still a GTY? A move up to CC would likely give you a better location and no risk of an obstructed cabin. Other than that the extra frills would not be worth it.

Just had  concierge class c2 on Solstice, great balcony on the slant, very large, you to get priority tender if you have any. Champagne is just cheap Brut and the canapes to your room in the after noon aren't much. At dinner we at our table tried to figure out what they were, Wasn't very appetizing . Also get shower gel and shampoos and conditioners in little bottles.

I wouldn't have paid for it but Celebrity offer it to me . Was cheaper than regular 2A or B balcony, I just they were't  selling.

6 hours ago, dpluta said:

cant say much about concierge class. cheap bottle of bubbly, tote bag, card holder and really crummy snacks.

We just got off Eclipse and I must say the snacks delivered at 3PM were the best we have ever gotten.  They really are just bites, 2 of each kind.......3 savory and one, "dessert".  We loved them.  They came with a small menu describing them.  A huge improvement.  I would agree with you that previously they were crummy and we always left them.

3 hours ago, TeaBag said:

We just got off Eclipse and I must say the snacks delivered at 3PM were the best we have ever gotten.  They really are just bites, 2 of each kind.......3 savory and one, "dessert".  We loved them.  They came with a small menu describing them.  A huge improvement.  I would agree with you that previously they were crummy and we always left them.

If I need a menu to describe the snacks, I'm not sure that makes them better.  Two bites of something that I can't identify still sounds crummy to me. 

16 hours ago, Decpl said:

Just had  concierge class c2 on Solstice, great balcony on the slant, very large, you to get priority tender if you have any. Champagne is just cheap Brut and the canapes to your room in the after noon aren't much. At dinner we at our table tried to figure out what they were, Wasn't very appetizing . Also get shower gel and shampoos and conditioners in little bottles.

I wouldn't have paid for it but Celebrity offer it to me . Was cheaper than regular 2A or B balcony, I just they were't  selling.

I am trying to enter your S-Class Sticky entry and need clarification on the Cabin No.  12-249.  Should that be 1249?  

16 hours ago, TeaBag said:

We just got off Eclipse also and I was not impressed with the canapes. Exact same onboard Millennium currently.