Scrapbooking kit on Celebrity?

shealea

Hi, All!!!  Does Celebrity sell a scrapbooking kit or Celebrity photo albums for sale onboard?  I've been able to buy them on
Holland America and NCL.  They are really neat. The kit has scrapbook paper and things for decorating scrapbook pages that
features the cruiseline and the destination.

Also, do any of you know if by chance Ketchikan has a x-stitch shop? We went in a quilting shop on one cruise to Ketchikan, and
they had wonderful things. I would like to pick up a small x-stitch kit to  start working on while on our cruise.

Thanks for any replies; they will be appreciated!!!  Our cruise leaves Tomorrow!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!!

They have them at Alaska Hobbies and Collectibles in Ketchikan.  I have no idea what X-stitch is but googled it for Ketchikan and that is what came up.  There are some other shops too.  

6 hours ago, shealea said:

Hi, All!!!  Does Celebrity sell a scrapbooking kit or Celebrity photo albums for sale onboard?  I've been able to buy them on
Holland America and NCL.  They are really neat. The kit has scrapbook paper and things for decorating scrapbook pages that

Also, do any of you know if by chance Ketchikan has a x-stitch shop? We went in a quilting shop on one cruise to Ketchikan, and
they had wonderful things. I would like to pick up a small x-stitch kit to  start working on while on our cruise.

Thanks for any replies; they will be appreciated!!!  Our cruise leaves Tomorrow!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!!

On several of our cruises, they have had a scrapbooking activity.  I have enjoyed meeting other cruisers and participating in this activity.  There was no cost involved.  Check out the activities available in your planner. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, shealea said:

8 hours ago, keesar said:

On several of our cruises, they have had a scrapbooking activity.  I have enjoyed meeting other cruisers and participating in this activity.  There was no cost involved.  Check out the activities available in your planner. 

I can remember years ago Celebrity selling scrapbook materials in the photo area.

20 hours ago, shealea said:

Hi, All!!!  

Also, do any of you know if by chance Ketchikan has a x-stitch shop? 

Hi Shealea, You may want to check out The Hive on the Creek, 716 Totem Way #100, in Ketchikan.

I bought some lovely yarn there last year and I believe they had x-stitch kits in the back room.

If you are going to Seward, check out A Flyin' Skein, 223 Fourth Ave (near the SeaLife Center),

which also has a very nice selection of yarn.  Don't remember if they had x-stitch.  Good Luck!

Mary