MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

On 5/21/2019 at 5:44 PM, GenghisQuan said:

Hoping to create some kind of central location for people who have successfully status matched, feel free to update with your experience. Please try to keep it in order so that it's easy to find.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19GS-jpDkoAsPFpIoKqQ8Mxj9-sXOJLqe0Ygfyzz1AwI/edit?usp=sharing

Column 1 is the place you have your non-MSC status, Column 2 is the level of that status, Column 3 is the MSC status that was matched to.

As I understand

Hilton Diamond = Gold

Marriott Gold = Silver

Anyone matched from IHG Platinum who can shed some light on what that matches to?

Thanks.

just did a gold elite from ihg ill let you know what that equates to 

5 hours ago, jblackler said:

I posted a couple of days ago that a friend got matched to Silver from IHG gold at the weekend..

On 6/4/2019 at 6:28 PM, cruisin'a said:

NCL Platinum (136 points) matched to Gold today.

WE APP;IED AT SAME TIME WE BOOKED THE SEASIDE FOR THE SEPT 21ST SAILING BUT I JUST HAD TO RESEND MY NCL DOCS  we are also plat on ncl was told may be black but theis dont look like it 

14 hours ago, beetle9 said:

WE APP;IED AT SAME TIME WE BOOKED THE SEASIDE FOR THE SEPT 21ST SAILING BUT I JUST HAD TO RESEND MY NCL DOCS  we are also plat on ncl was told may be black but theis dont look like it 

Hopefully, you will match black.  Recently though, it looks like NCL platinum has been matching gold.  Let us know how it turns out for you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mktgmaven said:

IHG Gold Elite matched to Classic/Silver this week. Oh well...lol

Ah...does that mean there were two Gold statuses submitted and one matched to Classic and the other to Silver?

On 6/20/2019 at 7:24 PM, jblackler said:

Any update as to what they matched you to?

On 6/21/2019 at 9:47 PM, beetle9 said:

we just got our update stat and our plat on ncl got us gold on msc they must have stopped all the blacks at end of 2018

Edited by beetle9

12 hours ago, GenghisQuan said:

Addendum:

Anyone ever try to match IGH Platinum (acquirable from credit card), Wyndham Diamond (matchable from various hotel statuses), or Caesar's Diamond (matchable from Wyndham Diamond)?

2016 our friend matched IHG Platinum to silver. 2019 another friend IHG gold to silver.

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:03 AM, GenghisQuan said:

Ah...does that mean there were two Gold statuses submitted and one matched to Classic and the other to Silver?

Any update as to what they matched you to?

just got the email and it matched silver

NCL Gold - 50pts

Best Western Diamond

Matched to Silver. Replied back asking for a second review. If Hilton diamond is matching to black, I would expect another hotel chain's diamond status to at least match to Gold.

I went on their website last night to try and do the match.  Not sure if it even went through - I received no confirmation email.    I booked the cruise today, but am holding off on final payment until I get the match.

I told him that I am Hilton Diamond, my husband is Marriott Titanium and myself and my kids are Disney Cruise LIne Platinum.  He said we can only do one and that DCL Platinum matched with  "Black" and that was the highest, so no reason to go any farther and check the others. 

Also, when submitting your request it asks for a screen shot, but the screen shot for Disney Cruise Line that say "Your Platinum" just IDs you by your Castaway Club number and not your name, so I don't even know if that will be sufficient.

Since I didn't even get a confirmation email, wondering if I should call them??

1 hour ago, GatorMomInNC said:

I went on their website last night to try and do the match.  Not sure if it even went through - I received no confirmation email.    I booked the cruise today, but am holding off on final payment until I get the match.

I told him that I am Hilton Diamond, my husband is Marriott Titanium and myself and my kids are Disney Cruise LIne Platinum.  He said we can only do one and that DCL Platinum matched with  "Black" and that was the highest, so no reason to go any farther and check the others. 

Also, when submitting your request it asks for a screen shot, but the screen shot for Disney Cruise Line that say "Your Platinum" just IDs you by your Castaway Club number and not your name, so I don't even know if that will be sufficient.

Since I didn't even get a confirmation email, wondering if I should call them??

It’s still worth matching both of you.