Live from the Divina Yacht Club or Not...

nikkiw60

23 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

The cabin is still there 15013

Good morning How are you today and whats the weather like?

I have seen that one, not heard back from future cruise consultant but will sort as soon as get home.

8 hours ago, GRANNYOFSIX said:

I wonder if it's the same duo that we saw on Divina the end of January........ohhhh they were awesome!!!!!

They were onboard over Xmas and New Year, the guy was sometimes there on his own. There were a number of Gospel Singers on the cruise who joined in one night when the singer was doing Mustang Sally, it was really good, sure Kerry has a video somewhere of it.

6 hours ago, nikkiw60 said:

27787511-8045-4959-A0C3-DC87CD801199.jpeg

450DCC2D-183B-41CB-B4DD-F799D654821D.jpeg

D57DB6EC-7E13-427F-95DE-A7AF1C7E2173.jpeg

One of the best looking menus so far..

We noted on a recent TA with another line--some nights hard to choose--so many nice options. Some nights hard to choose because not so many great choices.

Enjoying your review

2 hours ago, sidari said:

They were onboard over Xmas and New Year, the guy was sometimes there on his own. There were a number of Gospel Singers on the cruise who joined in one night when the singer was doing Mustang Sally, it was really good, sure Kerry has a video somewhere of it.

Thinking it was probably the same duo........I specifically remember them singing Mustang Sally.........it was soooo good!!!  Joe and I like to dance and although there wasn't a dance floor, we danced anyway........lol 🙂

4 minutes ago, Captain-John said:

Identical menus to Meraviglia so far. Keep up the hard task of enjoying yourself! 🙂

@Captain-John

Wondering if you can clue us in...

We are sailing Meraviglia in YC in spring 2020. 

Do you know what the MSC meal rotation is--fleetwide?

Meaning do all ships have the same meals planned regardless of journey (Carib vs Med vs Asia etc) Are these menus Nikki is posting from her Med sailing what we'd see in the Carib?

For example Celebrity ships have a meal rotation and whether you are in the Carib or on a TA--the meals are planned by corp and that Exec Chef. The Exec Chef on board executes. 

IS it a 2 week rotation or will we doing 2 7 day B2Bs have the same dinner offerings over the course of those 2 weeks.

Clear as mud?

TYIA

I understand the question - but unfortunately can't really answer it. Other than, we left Meraviglia a fortnight ago when she was sailing in the Baltic region and the menus are the same as on Divina for Nikki.

Something is telling me the Carib menus might be different (as the drinks menus are). They have American tastes to cater for after all and I do believe those menus are or should be different.

I daresay there is a schedule/plan for the fleet, so they can managing provisioning in advance. But I don't know the content of all the menus or the rotation (if it's fortnightly or what).

Many a more knowledgeable poster will no doubt chip in with the answer you're looking for. 🙂

• Thanks 1

It like on the maps the dining on the Yacht Club is at the back and the Lounge is at the Front.

Getting across would out in the wind.  What was the usual trek to  dinner?

Where is the Yacht Club pool and grill located?

On the Seaside its all together very handy.

Thanks

Matt has just had a major disappointment... all week I have been saying we would have one breakfast in the buffet... he wanted the breakfast pizza!

guess what no breakfast pizza !!!!

5 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

We have just received our black card gift...

everyone is going to be really really envious.....

Choc ship??

Bag?

Hat?

Pen?

Sorry Nikki we posted at same time

Edited by emmas gran
  • Haha 1