Live from the Divina Yacht Club or Not...

nikkiw60

Butlers! We had Lova as our main one and Cesaire his assistant bother from Madagascar and both brilliant! In the restaurant John and his wife Leona served us 3 times both lovely! We also had Manuel once and another I can’t remember name but good service from all!

In the TSL lounge I don’t know were to start! Will get some names later. 

The ultimate black card gift... a floating ship pen!!! And another tote bag!
image.thumb.jpg.9f9c045b79960ff15aded0d4a1fc6865.jpg
We got an identical pen on Poesia, along with a very nice, large notebook:

c77b97f83f0a4fd656abc2be202753c1.jpg

On Armonia, in January, we got a different pen (you can just make it out above the wonderful book we got about the Renaissance project where the Lirica class ships were stretched):

b6526213f7d2d3d75a0b8af8643dcea4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, nikkiw60 said:

The ultimate black card gift... a floating ship pen!!! And another tote bag!

image.jpg

Morning Nikki and Matt.......Sounds like you had an amazing cruise!!!  Safe travels to your next destination!!!  Enjoyed your thread so very much!  Going to the doc today.........got bit by a spider or SOMETHING on Tuesday and it's still pretty swollen and itchy.  Thought I better get it checked out before we leave tomorrow.  PS  I'm trying to collect these pens for my 6 grandchildren - I have two pens so far..........  Have a fantastic day!!!!

Sounds like an amazing cruise and certainly encouraging.

Glad to hear your YC experience has been wonderful-- and the service etc. has been what you hoped for...

BTW are there any incentives to book while onboard 

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

We got an identical pen on Poesia, along with a very nice, large notebook:

c77b97f83f0a4fd656abc2be202753c1.jpg

On Armonia, in January, we got a different pen (you can just make it out above the wonderful book we got about the Renaissance project where the Lirica class ships were stretched):

b6526213f7d2d3d75a0b8af8643dcea4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The book looks interesting!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fogfog said:

Sounds like an amazing cruise and certainly encouraging.

Glad to hear your YC experience has been wonderful-- and the service etc. has been what you hoped for...

BTW are there any incentives to book while onboard 

Just on board credit. I think you get more in the Caribbean though.

44 minutes ago, GRANNYOFSIX said:

Morning Nikki and Matt.......Sounds like you had an amazing cruise!!!  Safe travels to your next destination!!!  Enjoyed your thread so very much!  Going to the doc today.........got bit by a spider or SOMETHING on Tuesday and it's still pretty swollen and itchy.  Thought I better get it checked out before we leave tomorrow.  PS  I'm trying to collect these pens for my 6 grandchildren - I have two pens so far..........  Have a fantastic day!!!!

Hope you are ok to travel and will save you one! I will leave it in our suitcase so I won’t forget!

32 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

Hope you are ok to travel and will save you one! I will leave it in our suitcase so I won’t forget!

Thanks for saving a pen for us!!!  Hopefully we will get 2 more on the Meraviglia cruise - with yours that will be a total of five.....I will need only one more............thanks!!!  Just got back from the doc.  He gave me an antibiotic in case the bite gets infected.  Can't decide if I should start taking it now since I know we will be drinking and there might be an interaction????  Anyway, safe travels!!  Sounds like you had an amazing time in the YC...........so happy for you and Matt!!!

• Like 1

Forgot to say we went to a show last night, it’s a Brand New One!!! Called Extreme based on American sports. The acrobatics were excellent. The singing good but the songs had not much relevance to the subject. But was worth it for the acrobatics.

Nikki, you may recall I was confident from the outset you'd get the full works....and you did, delighted for you both. So, from a Scotsman to a Yorkshire lass....lang may yer lum reek!

• Haha 1

Just now, Cruisergal1208 said:

Thanks so much. We sure do miss him when sailing on Seaside. Who is your captain?  So happy you are enjoying the YC. 

We had the lovely Captain Massa and his “nowtical” Miles!

13 minutes ago, Cruisergal1208 said:

Oh we love Captain Massa. Please give him a big hug from me. He was our captain while on Divina during Hurricane Irma!! 

Sorry misunderstood it’s not Captain Massa that was on Seaside. It’s Captain Veniero.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GRANNYOFSIX said:

Thanks for saving a pen for us!!! 

You could have had my pen, too, Laura, but I only just gave it to my sister-in-law earlier this week!!!  Perhaps if I get one on Seaview in August I can give you that one.

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

You could have had my pen, too, Laura, but I only just gave it to my sister-in-law earlier this week!!!  Perhaps if I get one on Seaview in August I can give you that one.

43 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

I have a spare you can have on Meraviglia 

Liz

Thank you so much Beamafar and Liz.....sure would be awesome and I definitely appreciate you giving me a pen!!!  Hoping they still give them out on the Meraviglia!!  I went to the store on Divina in January and they had pens but not the same ones that we received as a gift..........:(      Thanks again 🙂   Laura