Favorite Mixed Drinks....and Go!!

Erik101

Wow!  Many thanks to all of you who have suggested some interesting drinks!  Definitely going to try most of them and visit the Alchemy bar.  Oh, and my liver would like to thank all of you too!  😆

FunShip specials are our tradition. If you're looking for a strong punch, try a Tiramisu martini, Long Island, Blue Long Island, or Appletini. If you're looking for a rich dessert drink, Deal Closer at Alchemy. I've had bartenders custom make butterscotch martinis and espresso martinis that are also delicious. Find a favorite bartender, tip early and often, and they will hook you up. 😉

• Like 1

My concoction. first the ice, not a lot. 2oz gin, ginger ale to 1/2 full, then orange juice, a splash of grape fruit juice, grenadine for color and orange slice and a cherry. So far when a bar tender makes it for me they remember it the next time. How awesome is that?

On 6/6/2019 at 12:45 PM, suzycruiser2 said:

Ultimate XO Martini

I just looked this up and it has chila orchata as an ingredient.  Was the drink really creamy?  Sounds yummy!