(Dis)Embarkation times

cottonballs99

We are leaving from Seattle Pier 91 with RCCL.  A few quick questions:

What is the earliest time we should arrive at the pier for embarkation? What time do YOU arrive and why?

What should we expect for disembarkation time? I think we'll be taking advantage of the free luggage service available to SeaTac.  Our flight doesn't leave until late afternoon, so I'm not concerned about time...just wondering what to expect.

THanks!

We arrive at the pier around 10:00 AM to check our luggage and begin check in as boarding typically commences around 11:00 AM.  On the last day, you will need to be out of your staterooms by about 8:30 AM and off the ship typically by 9:30 - 10:00 AM so that the staterooms can be cleaned and the ship can clear customs prior to boarding the next itinerary.

6 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

If you ask this on the board here for Royal Caribbean, you will get expert answers/experience.  EM

...which I just provided.  😊

And if interested, the aforementioned RCCL board is here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/51-royal-caribbean-international/

I will add that the Windjammer buffet (and a couple of other smaller venues) will be open for lunch around 11:30 and your staterooms will be available around 1:00 PM.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

All things being equal, we would prefer to arrive on embark day an hour or two after the mad rush of frantic folks is over.   We just find it more peaceful.   

Can't really add to what is already said about disembark day.  When I have a later flight there is nothing I would like better than to hang out on the ship.  Unfortunately, as already said, they will boot you off to get ready for the next group.   

Have fun! 

• 2 weeks later...