No Set Sail Pass

Hello,

For some reason, I am unable to access my Set Sail pass online to print, it is just grayed out.  We will board Sunday.  I have called RC numerous times over the past couple of weeks trying to get them to resolve the issue and keep getting told to wait and check back.  When I called yesterday they let me know it should be available by Thursday.  I no longer believe them and am wondering if anyone has checked in without the Set Sail pass and if they can just look us up when we arrive at the port.  do I have anything to worry about if I cannot print it?

You should have no problem at the port.  You might have a bit of a delay getting into the terminal because they will have to look up your name on the manifest.

• Like 1

Just now, Host Clarea said:

You should have no problem at the port.  You might have a bit of a delay getting into the terminal because they will have to look up your name on the manifest.

Thank you!  One less thing I will have to stress about.  A few extra minutes delay is no big deal.

9 minutes ago, BNL1213 said:

Thank you!  One less thing I will have to stress about.  A few extra minutes delay is no big deal.

If the ship you are boarding distributes SeaPass cards onboard the ship (affixed outside your stateroom), then the check-in agent will print you SetSail passes that you can use to board and charge in that short amount of time between boarding and stateroom availability.

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

If the ship you are boarding distributes SeaPass cards onboard the ship (affixed outside your stateroom), then the check-in agent will print you SetSail passes that you can use to board and charge in that short amount of time between boarding and stateroom availability.

They do that, too, if they have to re-take your photo.  She said that my Set Sail pass was "no longer valid" since she had to redo the picture.  😮

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

They do that, too, if they have to re-take your photo.  She said that my Set Sail pass was "no longer valid" since she had to redo the picture.  😮

Interesting that taking a new photo invalidates the SetSail pass. 

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

I felt so...………...so...……………….so...…………………..invalid!  😞

😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

The picture does not invalidate the set sail, but often the bar codes do not scan there for making it invalid and so we have to reprint.  Also there has been a glitch at least at Port Everglades where the uploaded pictures do not upload to the check in system.  Not all the time but here and there....

• Like 2

Every time l log onto my reservations, l get a message pops up saying "due to a change in the date of birth, your set sail pass is invalid. Please reprint."

I haven't changed the dates of birth of any of the party. After the third reprint, l gave up and will let the staff at the terminal sort it.

I am not sure how the pictures fit in, but last cruise, when we checked in, they could not find out pre-printed cards.

So they made new ones.  Took our pictures, then found the original ones.  So scanned them in, but when boarding, the pictures were wonky, so we had to wait, while they made new cards to board, then we had to go to guest services to make NEW ones with new pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

I am using Google Chrome as my browser.

I cannot complete my set sail pass because I am not able to get past the final credit card part.

I have tried to using Microsoft EDGE for my browser but cannot get any further than the Account page.  When I click on "Update check-in/SetSail pass" nothing happens.

Any ideas?

17 minutes ago, HOBE SOUND CRUISER said:

I cannot complete my set sail pass because I am not able to get past the final credit card part.

I have tried to using Microsoft EDGE for my browser but cannot get any further than the Account page.  When I click on "Update check-in/SetSail pass" nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Sounds like you have at least Windows 10.

Try again using Internet Explorer (not Edge).

Press your Windows key then type Internet

Internet Explorer should be in that list.

Sometimes Edge is not as compatible as they say.

2 hours ago, HOBE SOUND CRUISER said:

Any ideas?

I have had very good luck with Firefox.

2 hours ago, rhuntington3 said:

Sounds like you have at least Windows 10.

Try again using Internet Explorer (not Edge).

Press your Windows key then type Internet

Internet Explorer should be in that list.

Sometimes Edge is not as compatible as they say.

Thanks for the information about IE,  but it didn't work either.

2 minutes ago, HOBE SOUND CRUISER said:

Thanks for the information about IE,  but it didn't work either.

Have you also cleared cookies, cleared cache, and tried private browsing mode?

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

Or try Google Chrome for a browser.

Or try the app on your phone.  

DOH -- I missed the first sentence.  Ignore my first sentence, please!

Maybe ask to get your cruise documents reissued (by TA or RCI) and see if that flips whatever switch is out of whack?

32 minutes ago, HOBE SOUND CRUISER said:

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Tried them all including Firefox and no luck.

Even tried a different computer.

I'll figure it out someway.

Last resort, call C&A.