LIVE Tauck: Amsterdam to Budapest 6/29/19-7/15/19

HBCcruiser

HBC

Just wanted to thank you for taking us all along on your sailing.

Really enjoying your photo's and your detailed reviews - 

was really surprised at the interior shots of the ship you posted above - such a spacious and expansive atrium - for a minute I was not sure it was of the ship! Having only sailed on one river cruise (so far!) on AMA Serena - it's atrium/lobby was much smaller. 

thank you again!

Bob

52 minutes ago, robertmartha said:

HBC

Just wanted to thank you for taking us all along on your sailing.

Really enjoying your photo's and your detailed reviews - 

was really surprised at the interior shots of the ship you posted above - such a spacious and expansive atrium - for a minute I was not sure it was of the ship! Having only sailed on one river cruise (so far!) on AMA Serena - it's atrium/lobby was much smaller. 

thank you again!

Bob

I’ll post a video of the ship once I’m home. Yes the ship has a lot of space. We only have 66 or so people onboard. Nice!

HBCruiser,   Great to see that you are having a great cruise.

i was wondering if you had to check out of your hotel, before you visited the Anne Frank Museum.  If yes, what did you do with your carryon/valuables?

thank you.

13 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

I’ll post a video of the ship once I’m home. Yes the ship has a lot of space. We only have 66 or so people onboard. Nice!

So glad you only have so few passengers....that's about what we had.  Did you get to the Mechanical Music Cabinet yet...being that you were in Rudesheim?  Being a musician, I was amazed at that place. 

Edited by gretschwhtfalcon

16 hours ago, jagoffee said:

HBCruiser,   Great to see that you are having a great cruise.

i was wondering if you had to check out of your hotel, before you visited the Anne Frank Museum.  If yes, what did you do with your carryon/valuables?

thank you.

We did check out before we left. Tauck asked us to leave our luggage, including carryon luggage, in our rooms.  They gave us extra Tauck tags for carryon. We were told to meet back at the hotel at 3 pm to get on busses that took us to the ship. All bags were in our cabin when we arrived. Easy! 

6 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Dinner last night was the Chef’s special 6-course meal. So delicious! I’m glad I have stretchy pants!🤣🤣

It looked delicious.  Thanks for the pictures.  For this special dinner could you still come to the dining room at any time when it was open or did everyone need to start at the same time.

1 hour ago, mj_holiday said:

It looked delicious.  Thanks for the pictures.  For this special dinner could you still come to the dining room at any time when it was open or did everyone need to start at the same time.

Same time. Other nights are flexible.