Diet Soda on NCL

13 minutes ago, threetocruise said:

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but does anyone know if NCL (Escape in particular) has either Diet Sierra Mist or Diet Ginger Ale?  Was wondering if I should bring my own.  Thanks. 

https://www.ncl.com/faq#!#can-i-bring-water-or-soda-board

Effective for sailings July 15, 2016 and beyond, guests are prohibited from bringing any beverages -- including liquor, beer and non-alcoholic drinks such as water, soda and juices -- on board either as carry-on or checked luggage, with the exception of purified or distilled water in factory-sealed containers for use in conjunction with medical devices or for the reconstitution of infant formula; and fully sealed and/or corked wine bottles for personal consumption onboard that is subject to screening and a corkage fee (for guests 21 years of age or older). Open beverages of any kind must be consumed or discarded at the security check-point, on embarkation day and at any port of call. This revised policy brings the company in line with other best practice travel security protocols and reduces the need for individual time consuming screening and package inspection of large volumes of beverages.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TrumpyNor said:

In addition to the regular Diet Pepsi, they also have a diet Lemon soda - don't remember the name of it. 

Diet Lemon soda = Diet Sierra Mist

As for Diet Ginger Ale - if it is there at all it would be in a can - Ginger Ale is in a can also.

Tonic and Club sodas would be in cans.

Dispensed at a bar would be Pepsi - Diet Pepsi - Sierra Mist - Diet Sierra Mist - Mountain Dew the other Pepsi

beverage  ???

17 minutes ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Sprite Zero is Coca Cola's answer to Diet 7UP.

Since it is a Coke product - never ever - not on board a NCL ship.

Yup. I was thinking of my last cruise on MSC.  Thx for clarifying 

There is no diet ginger ale on board. 

You can find diet Sierra Mist in some bars -- but not everywhere. They ran out of it on our last cruise. 

If you specifically need diet/caffeine free soda, you could contact the access desk and get a liquid exemption. We actually have one so I can bring on diet ginger ale -- I'm a diabetic and have a tendency to get sea sick the first few days of the cruise (no matter what I use to combat it). 

We don't always bring the diet ginger ale, but the option is available to us. 

• Like 1