20% Off Latitudes Past Guest Offer

cruisinsc1

Logged into my NCL account this morning and found this deal on cruises for 2020. Look at Latitudes Rewards and Past Guest Offers. Click thru for discount prices. Saved me over $800 on my booked cruise for next year.

For a very limited time, past guests get 20% off regular rates on over 350 cruises, sailing from January 2020 and beyond. Simply log in to view eligible sailings – featuring all Norwegian ships and destinations – with reduced rates already applied. Plus, Take ALL 5 of the below Free at Sea Offers when you book a Balcony or above. Book an Oceanview and Pick 2 Free Offers, or book an Inside or Studio and Pick 1.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, cruisinsc1 said:

Logged into my NCL account this morning and found this deal on cruises for 2020. Look at Latitudes Rewards and Past Guest Offers. Click thru for discount prices. Saved me over $800 on my booked cruise for next year.

For a very limited time, past guests get 20% off regular rates on over 350 cruises, sailing from January 2020 and beyond. Simply log in to view eligible sailings – featuring all Norwegian ships and destinations – with reduced rates already applied. Plus, Take ALL 5 of the below Free at Sea Offers when you book a Balcony or above. Book an Oceanview and Pick 2 Free Offers, or book an Inside or Studio and Pick 1.

I saw this yesterday and checked to see if my Baltic cruise was included and it was.  Called travel agent and got the discount.  Saved $900!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CruisingNole said:

This peaked my interest...but then realized there are a whopping 3 dates out of Port Canaveral to choose from. Very generous, NCL.

And if they had more PC sailings people would complain what a crappy port it is

• Thanks 1

Just now, RedwingHockeyFan said:

All the Caribbean sailings are 9-14 days.

Saw that too. Was hoping my Encore or an Away ship was on there for August 2020 but no go for Caribbean.  I'll stick with my Encore August 2020 sailing but would have been nice.

I just got $950 off our July Alaska cruise! My CC had a hard time adding the VIP discount so she took care of it after we ended our call. She wasn't seeing it so I would encourage you to talk to your CC and ensure that they are seeing the LAT VIP code applied.

• Like 1

THANK YOU!!! I'm booker for 04/20 so have not been on, with what I just saved bumped my son up to a balcony and now he gets the free air as well, he was in an inside that was reduced air

I was waiting until I returned from my escape cruise in 3 weeks to see my cas offer but when I received the email yesterday I logged in & booked the 10 day western Caribbean I have been stalking & saved 900

43 minutes ago, Kenny1080 said:

I cannot see the offer, is it US only?

in germany i don´t have a link too.

but go to first button ( like why NCL at german ) there you find latitutes rewards.

and there you find:

20% Off Cruises for Latitudes Members

For a very limited time, Latitudes Members get 20% off regular rates on over 350 cruises, sailing from January 2020 and beyond, plus more Free Offers.

Must be logged in to a My NCL account with a Latitudes number attached to view reduced cruise fares and other Past Guest offers.

but then i have to log in again.

looking for the 14 days with the Escape out of Southanpton in May to kopenhagen. It shows that you got the 20%, but the price is the same as before??????

1 minute ago, Steff79 said:

looking for the 14 days with the Escape out of Southanpton in May to kopenhagen. It shows that you got the 20%, but the price is the same as before??????

Click thru it will apply in the booking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i was unntil the last step before i book it. but the price didn`t change.

should the price change before i confirm the booking or do you mean after?

do someone know if this deal is  online only or could a travel agent the same offer?

Edited by Steff79

10 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

i was unntil the last step before i book it. but the price didn`t change.

should the price change before i confirm the booking or do you mean after?

Price should change when you click "continue to stateroom options".

Make sure you are logged in.

Yes, I would call if it doesn't show online.

As metioned above by Dawnya00, Promo code is "LATVIP"

Edited by cruisinsc1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

in germany i don´t have a link too.

but go to first button ( like why NCL at german ) there you find latitutes rewards.

and there you find:

20% Off Cruises for Latitudes Members

For a very limited time, Latitudes Members get 20% off regular rates on over 350 cruises, sailing from January 2020 and beyond, plus more Free Offers.

Must be logged in to a My NCL account with a Latitudes number attached to view reduced cruise fares and other Past Guest offers.

but then i have to log in again.

I don’t even get this I click on latitudes rewards and it takes me to the booking page, no mention of 20% anywhere

if you click the latitudes rewars, have you then at the specials something like faithful offer? it is a brown icon with a white star at my page.

in germany we have a 200 EURO ist every room cheaper ( or maybe the balcony and others less ) offer for the next 5 hours, then it ends. maybe that is the problem. the price didn´t change even though it shows the special. tried different cruises.

Edited by Steff79

1 hour ago, timf2001 said:

It appears this deal replaces the long-standing $100 OBC and 1 extra rewards point per night offer for 2020 sailings.

No it doesn't...I was able to get the 20% off deal applied and kept the OBC and was assured by NCL that the additional point was still valid. The LATITUDE promo code is still listed on my reservation along with the new LATVIP code. 

• Like 1