Non alc beverage package price

h-sar

Is anyone able to confirm a fairly recent price for a weeklong ultimate soda/mocktail package on Princess? I’m looking for the onboard price, not the online price. Thank you! 🙂

Thank you! Then it must have gone up in the last 5 months - just what I was afraid of. The online price for my next cruise is quite a bit more than what we paid onboard last Christmas.

Edited by h-sar

10 minutes ago, h-sar said:

Thank you! Then it must have gone up in the last 5 months - just what I was afraid of. The online price for my next cruise is quite a bit more than what we paid onboard last Christmas.

"smoothies" now included ...

1 minute ago, voljeep said:

"smoothies" now included ...

Ah, that must be fairly new, in addition to the mocktails which they’ve always had. I really just want them to go back to a soda only option (prefer the fountain pop over cans - weird, I know). They keep upping the price and adding things I don’t want, but not also providing the soda only option. ☹️

Princess changed the pricing and terms  for the soda package earlier this year. They also added the $23.59/day package. Here are the new prices and descriptions. Same price on board. If purchased on board has to be purchased on boarding day. If you have excess OBC the cost will net against it when purchased on board.

Premier Coffee & Soda Package$23.59 per person, per day

Enjoy premium and specialty coffees and teas along with fountain sodas, fruit juices, hot chocolate and “zero-proof” mocktails throughout your entire cruise with this new beverage package.

Package must be purchased for full length of voyage, cannot be shared, is non-transferable, and is non-refundable within 3 days of sailing.

Classic Soda Package$11.79 per person, per day

Includes all fountain sodas, fruit juices, mocktails and smoothies.

Package must be purchased for full length of voyage, cannot be shared, is non-transferable, and is non-refundable within 3 days of sailing.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:26 AM, h-sar said:

The price has indeed gone UP. The "Soda and More" package was, by far, the best deal on Princess cruises. At $8.05 per day - including gratuity - it was a fantastic deal. The deal has changed and, as far as I'm concerned, has gone from what I have often referred to as "the best deal on Princess" to a total crock of shite. D'Oh!

• Like 1

As I really only want the soda, on our two week Christmas cruise I’ll be bringing a couple of 24 packs onboard with me at Port Everglades and then can replenish when we return there on turn around day, if I need to. We’ll get my son the bev package as he’s more about the mocktails (and will probably also enjoy the addition of the smoothies). I was willing to pay the last price increase for the convenience of being able to grab a glass of Coke as I came and went, but just can’t justify $15 CDN per day for soda 😬. Now, let’s just hope Princess continues allowing the bringing on of soft drinks! 

Anyone know now what kind of smoothies are being offered? My son will be interested in knowing. 

On 7/30/2019 at 2:32 AM, Thrak said:

The price has indeed gone UP. The "Soda and More" package was, by far, the best deal on Princess cruises. At $8.05 per day - including gratuity - it was a fantastic deal. The deal has changed and, as far as I'm concerned, has gone from what I have often referred to as "the best deal on Princess" to a total crock of shite. D'Oh!

You can say that again. 

They're beginning to price it out of range & only encouraging people to share the package. 

18 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

You can say that again. 

They're beginning to price it out of range & only encouraging people to share the package. 

'smoothies' added - a healthy alternative to the sugar water ..

7 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

It all depends what the smoothies are made from.

someone posted in another thread ... a pic of a smoothie menu with prices ... showing different smoothies made with fruits and veggies

maybe someone can find and repost that ...

Just now, S&DMOM said:

Where are smoothies available on board?  Specifically on the Emerald Princess? Thx!

I should imagine seeing that they are now part of the new non alcoholic drinks package they will be widely available from all bars throughout the ship.

• Like 1