Diamond Lounge location on Majesty

3 hours ago, TheSweetPotatoQueen said:

Where is the Diamond Lounge located on Majesty?  I can't locate it on the deck plans.

When are you sailing Betty Ann? We are Feb.1. Are we going to miss sailing with you again? 

~Patti :classic_smile:

Edited by Coralc

2 minutes ago, superduper123 said:

Does anyone know if this is the case on Empress as well? Thanks!

Empress has no evening cocktail event.  Only the 3 vouchers that can be used at any bar.

50 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No location at all on Empress, other than a sail-away event behind Boleros.

I guess this has changed as when we sailed Empress  Viking Crown had area set aside for Diamond cocktail hours, and we were not limited to 3 drinks.  First night it was in Boleros inside and outside.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

I guess this has changed as when we sailed Empress  Viking Crown had area set aside for Diamond cocktail hours, and we were not limited to 3 drinks.  First night it was in Boleros inside and outside.

All of that is subject to change, some have even reported the sail away event in/behind Boleros NOT happening on their sailing. Basically, on Empress, don't count on a set location and read the welcome letter in your cabin for details.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snit13 said:

We sailed on Empress this past Spring on one of the last Cuba cruises.  They had the first night event in Boleros, and then suggested that Diamonds and above might meet in the Viking Crown for happy hour.  There was no designated seating area there, and you went to the regular bar for drinks on your card.  I assumed there was the usual limit of three.

I loved the Diamond and up/suites event in the VCL on Majesty!  😍

Bartender/waiter service was great, better quality munchies (even sushi) and great 360 views from that pretty lounge.  Just had to show your sea pass card to the "guard dogs" at the entrances.  Worked well for us!  🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Bartender/waiter service was great, better quality munchies (even sushi) and great 360 views from that pretty lounge.  Just had to show your sea pass card to the "guard dogs" at the entrances.  Worked well for us!  🙂 

Plus the violin music.  Best C&A event ever.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, island lady said:

On Majesty six weeks ago and enjoyed Viking area. No one was checking sea pass cards at all.

area.

2 minutes ago, #1cruiseaholic said:

On Majesty six weeks ago and enjoyed Viking area. No one was checking sea pass cards at all.

area.

It was hit and miss depending on what time we arrived.  Early in the event is usually when they were checking in earnest...but I have noticed they kind of drift off just after traditional first seating dining starts.