2021 Schedule

trickyoat

Princess doesn't release everything at once.

Europe is open for Elites on August 13 and everyone else on August 14th.

I wish the OP would have posted more information as their post was very vague.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, voljeep said:

do the ships have the freestyle coke machines on them ?

Yes.  On a few now.  Being fitted on all ships by 2020.  Machine is similar to what you find at some movie theaters, and some fast food restaurants like Popeyes. .  Use Medallion.   Touch screen to select your soda or water of choice.  My fav is the caffeine free  Root Beer , and Raspberry Coke.

Enjoy.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

50 minutes ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

Yes.  On a few now.  Being fitted on all ships by 2020.  Machine is similar to what you find at some movie theaters, and some fast food restaurants like Popeyes. .  Use Medallion.   Touch screen to select your soda or water of choice.  My fav is the caffeine free  Root Beer , and Raspberry Coke.

Enjoy.

If you use "freestyle coke machines" and I presume with not knowing what they are if you have to use your medallion and charge is automatically added to your account do they still add 18% service charge seeing that there is no service.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

If you use "freestyle coke machines" and I presume with not knowing what they are if you have to use your medallion and charge is automatically added to your account do they still add 18% service charge seeing that there is no service.

Sorry.

I meant on Royal Caribbean ships.  Not Royal Princess.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

1 hour ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

Enjoy.

Sorry.

I meant on Royal Caribbean ships.  Not Royal Princess.

Enjoy.

On 8/4/2019 at 3:02 AM, Coral said:

Princess doesn't release everything at once.

Europe is open for Elites on August 13 and everyone else on August 14th.

I wish the OP would have posted more information as their post was very vague.

Thanks for clarifying Coral. I was waiting a response from you as your always on the ball with the Princess releases. Have you seen any of the schedules yet?

2 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Thanks for clarifying Coral. I was waiting a response from you as your always on the ball with the Princess releases. Have you seen any of the schedules yet?

No I haven't. The TA I work with has been gone for 2 weeks and I haven't spoken to her recently.

On 8/3/2019 at 4:13 PM, majortom10 said:

My guess is yes someone has to add the coke syrup to the machine.  Isn’t he entitled to a tip ?? 😳😳

Tony

8 hours ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

No.  I do not tip.

No nor me if the staff get crap wages its up to Carnival to pay decent wages they earn enough in billions of $ profit every year. When it suits cruise companies say we have got rid of this because its archaic and people moan about dress code and no need for formal dress because it is a throwback from bygone days. Well so is paying staff appalling wages and expect your customers to tip to give them a decent wage.We now live in 21st century and we should not be treating and paying staff this way Carnival and other cruise lines should hang their heads in shame and pay them a decent wage but they wont because it will hit profits.

Does anyone know when the Regal itineraries will be updated.  I've seen that it will have a port call in Astoria in May of 2021 and sailing in Alaska that summer - right now many other ships have been positioned for Alaska in late spring of 2021 according to the schedule but the last update for the Regal is late march of 2021.

My sister, nice and myself are looking to do the Colonial American and Canadian cruise in summer 2021. We both work in education so we can’t go in fall. Any guess to when that date will be up?  It will also be our first princess cruise. 

Edited by K922