Past Labor Day Sales for Drink Packages on Royal Caribbean?

RonH2K

Does anyone remember if Royal Caribbean routinely has any meaningful sales on Drink Packages for "Labor Day"?

I've been watching the prices and will probably go ahead and jump on whatever the next sale is (and keep watching for a cheaper price) after any possible "Labor Day Event" sales. Just hoping someone will tell me they do have some sales/discounts for this upcoming holiday?

3 minutes ago, RonH2K said:

Does anyone remember if Royal Caribbean routinely has any meaningful sales on Drink Packages for "Labor Day"?

I've been watching the prices and will probably go ahead and jump on whatever the next sale is (and keep watching for a cheaper price) after any possible "Labor Day Event" sales. Just hoping someone will tell me they do have some sales/discounts for this upcoming holiday?

There's no reason to wait.  Buy now and watch the price.  If it goes lower, cancel and re-order.  If at some point you are not comfortable with the price you paid, you can cancel for a full refund up to 72 hours before the cruise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

There's no reason to wait.  Buy now and watch the price.  If it goes lower, cancel and re-order.  If at some point you are not comfortable with the price you paid, you can cancel for a full refund up to 72 hours before the cruise.

This!  

The drink package for my upcoming cruise was listed at $42/day when I booked.  I went back in the next day to purchase and it returned to $51/day.  Now it's back down to $48/day.  I remember buying, cancelling and rebuying a couple of times for my previous Allure of the Seas cruise without any issue from Royal.

5 minutes ago, Nursey90 said:

I found a advertisement online that was sent to travel agents regarding a Labor Day sale begininning Aug 30-Sept 4

B522B59B-6F72-49A9-9EA5-90E797A5B4DD.jpeg

That is basically the same as every cruise planner sale they run every second week or so.  The only thing different is the name. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They started a couple of days before not a week as you would need. 

I figured as much but was holding out hope to get the package back down to what I should have bought it for a few months ago. Labor Day Sale it is!

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That is basically the same as every cruise planner sale they run every second week or so.  The only thing different is the name. 

What's in a name?  That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

😉

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

What's in a name?  That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

😉

How about the modern adaptation for Royal:  A sale by any other name is still fake.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, wwiems23 said:

Does anyone remember when the Black Friday sales start? We have a 11/24 sailing and I'm wondering if we will be able to catch that sale before we leave

Go to Next Cruise on the ship.

5 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

How about the modern adaptation for Royal:  A sale by any other name is still fake.

IMHO this one isnt a fake.

The drinks package history of my cruise (i only booked in august 3 weeks ago) $61, $57, $61, and now $52 as of yesterday afternoon.  So yes, this one is the lowest I have seen, but some on my sailing who booked earlier (cruise in Nov) got it for $48 during the july 4th sale period.

2 minutes ago, atush said:

IMHO this one isnt a fake.

The drinks package history of my cruise (i only booked in august 3 weeks ago) $61, $57, $61, and now $52 as of yesterday afternoon.  So yes, this one is the lowest I have seen, but some on my sailing who booked earlier (cruise in Nov) got it for $48 during the july 4th sale period.

We shall see if others have the same price drop.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

We shall see if others have the same price drop.

We did not. It was 49 for the longest then 61 then 55 then 51 then 57 then 55 and now it’s “30% off” at 51. I should have bought at 49 but really I don’t drink that much so held off. My break even sits closer to 42 (my max was 47 because we have 3 sea days and CocoCay). 😞 

13 hours ago, wwiems23 said:

Does anyone remember when the Black Friday sales start? We have a 11/24 sailing and I'm wondering if we will be able to catch that sale before we leave

It is only on Black Friday. 11/29 I purchased my drink package for Anthem last year on that day