Can you recommend a car hire service from Heathrow to Marriott downtown London?

cpl100

Will be two ladies with enough luggage for 8 days in London and a15 day cruise.  Public transportation is not an option, though a taxi or uber is possible.  Will be arriving 9 am on a Friday morning in October.

Thanks for all suggestions.

Edited by cpl100

Precooking with a firm like Blackberry (others are available) is far preferable, and cheaper than a random Uber or a very expensive 'black; cab from the rank.

The firms sddsddean suggests are very good for the transfer to Southampton, but NOT for the transfer to London.

Edited by Bob++
  • Like 2

I fly from the US to London once a month and usually take an Uber as its a lot less expensive than a black cab (40 vs 80-90 pounds). I do use Heathrow Express during rush hour as you can sit in the car for hours, but if thats not an option I would Uber for the best price. Car service will be more expensive but also not a bad option. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bob++ said:

Precooking with a firm like Blackberry (others are available) is far preferable, and cheaper than a random Uber or a very expensive 'black; cab from the rank.

The firms sddsddean suggests are very good for the transfer to Southampton, but NOT for the transfer to London.

Agree...Blackberry from LHR to London.

Smith's For Airports from London to Southampton and the return back to LHR.

• Like 1

Two ladies also.  Each time in I am in London, I have used many times to/from LHR to/from London hotel www.justairports.com, a car service, use your hotel’s postal code to get a quote, price is per car.

Edited by phabric
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 6:55 PM, Bob++ said:

Sorry Bob, I misread the question. Mea culpa!

Simon