“LIVE” From Allure of the Seas 8/25-9/1....Third time’s a charm?

So are you available for a b2b??
I have read that in the past the shortened cruise following was avaiable for deep discounts. 

No, I’m not [emoji51] I have parents weekend at my daughters university. I am just thankful I was able to get a flight to Chicago on weds, my dog sitter can stay a few extra days, and I can take a few extra vacation days left. Phew. Bring on the beach beverages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

I'm happy to hear you can get the extra time off & have secured a flight home! I'm sure by mid-day it will be slim pickings with every ship coming back on Wed! It won't just be RC but also every other cruise line. The early bird gets the worm.😜 The only thing left to do at this point is enjoy your 3 free extra days! And how exciting you're in a CLS!!! Things could be worse!😉 I'm sorry for those that were supposed to board on Sunday but, I'm sure RC will make it right by you as well. I'm sure I would be terribly disappointed if I was packed & ready to go! 

• Like 2

Exactly, things could be worse.  You get to stay in that amazing cabin three extra nights!  I have a friend on your cruise and I wish I was there.  

I can't wait to hear about Nachi Cocum.  I think you are going there?  I am considering going there next month.  I haven't been in several years.

Edited by rcprncss
  • Like 1

Exactly, things could be worse.  You get to stay in that amazing cabin three extra nights!  I have a friend on your cruise and I wish I was there.  

I can't wait to hear about Nachi Cocum.  I think you are going there?  I am considering going there next month.  I haven't been in several years.

Yes! We are heading over there shortly! More pics coming today. [emoji847] and yes, we are considering ourselves very fortunate! So glad I was up early, and again, a shout out to our amazing TA who was able to get our flights changed since WiFi was as not cooperating!

• Like 1

Kind of ironic..... our first cruise was 26 years ago for our honeymoon on “Nordic Empress”

Haven’t been this close to her since September of 1993, but this is the gal that sparked our cruising addiction [emoji2956]

But she’s gonna look REAL tiny next to Allure

4f109c9cd7622e93369033e5df8ffc32.jpg

fda4fe6d951317bda79da636e40e6514.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SRV FAN said:

Nachi & Mr Sanchos I don’t believe are walking distance apart. We’ve been to both.... Mr Sanchos more times... we do the AI... and it’s mostly all adults the kids most likely are in the pay as you go side. Never has it been crowded for us... we really enjoyed it much better than Nachi. The Coconut Shrimp is to die for at Mr Sanchos! We go just for that.... all you can eat & drink! 

Then you don't walk the beach much?  We have been to Nachi more than 20 times.  Usually get there early, so we take a walk down the beach to Mr. Sanchos and back.  Have done that each time.  It is not far, an easy walk and in fact and I did it with a recovering broken foot.  When we walk to Sanchos, we see the huge bouncy floats in the water, kids stuff all over the beach...and a lot of kids running everywhere. Some (like you) love it there...but it's not the relaxing All inclusive we are looking for...just IMHO.   It's good to have choices.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

I hope you really enjoy your extra sea days in your beautiful loft! It has been very interesting following along with both you and Andrew in the same week and under such extraordinary circumstances. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

• Like 1

Great day at Nachi. 🤗 It’s our go to spot in Cozumel. Never been to Mr. Sanchos so I can’t comment on that. You definitely won’t see many, if any kids at Nachi. There isn’t a lot for them to do. The few kids I did see were definitely older 

some pics from today 7DE3AE1E-E35E-4155-A9B7-1E5EA48A2DD1.thumb.jpeg.b8f15872f9dcf9a2f7b1b49234cb83b1.jpeg

6DE615E9-DB4B-4471-A745-1ED21DA0F4EF.thumb.jpeg.8eaada0f06309d03eba7eefaad80ef81.jpeg

• Like 1

The drive via taxi from the pier is only about 10-15 minutes. It seems to fly by, particularly when your taxi driver is going about 90 miles an hour. 😳 said a few prayers along the way, and was definitely ready for a beverage when we arrived 

D632B685-CFA5-41AA-903B-CA1AA28CE0AD.thumb.jpeg.f984d72659ce1b6f21ad4d0466e11a59.jpeg

530FA7B1-5AB0-479F-A742-3416155FF69B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

The drive via taxi from the pier is only about 10-15 minutes. It seems to fly by, particularly when your taxi driver is going about 90 miles an hour. 😳 said a few prayers along the way, and was definitely ready for a beverage when we arrived 

D632B685-CFA5-41AA-903B-CA1AA28CE0AD.thumb.jpeg.f984d72659ce1b6f21ad4d0466e11a59.jpeg

530FA7B1-5AB0-479F-A742-3416155FF69B.jpeg

We had one doing that too in the rain...but, as I was freaking out...my husband pointed out that it was Kilometers...not MPH... Still ...he was doing 60mph...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bob I got the messenger message from Chris. It’s posted below. Not sure if there is anything you can do to help?

Do me a favor whenever you get a chance and just post in my review that I have no access to CC. I keep getting email notifications and I can’t respond to anything, best they know I am gone until further notice. 😝 I tried emailing CC help, but no response

9 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Bob I got the messenger message from Chris. It’s posted below. Not sure if there is anything you can do to help?

Do me a favor whenever you get a chance and just post in my review that I have no access to CC. I keep getting email notifications and I can’t respond to anything, best they know I am gone until further notice. 😝 I tried emailing CC help, but no response

Did you get any other info, like an error message, inability to log in, etc.?  Any info would be helpful to the people who can help. 

3 hours ago, SRV FAN said:

@niksmom630 

Hope you are enjoying your extended cruise! So many ports!!! How fun! Can you please tell me the name of the Captain on board? 

THANKS!!! 

I think someone said a few posts back that it was Capt. Johnnie, but not sure, if that helps!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IrishLassie said:

I think someone said a few posts back that it was Capt. Johnnie, but not sure, if that helps!

I looked back thru the thread & found the Cruise compass that says Capt. Tore.... so now I am really confused. 

Capt. Johnny is on Harmony now

This is the "current" captains list for Allure...so it's one of these...

Allure OTS - Capt Ron Holmes (started rotation 8-26-18)

Allure OTS - Capt Tore Grimstad

Just looking for confirmation @niksmom630.... 

Edited by SRV FAN

3 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

I looked back thru the thread & found the Cruise compass that says Capt. Tore.... so now I am really confused. 

With multiple live threads going on I think things are getting confused.  I believe Capt Johnny is on Harmony.

35 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

Capt. Johnny is on Harmony now

This is the "current" captains list for Allure...so it's one of these...

Allure OTS - Capt Ron Holmes (started rotation 8-26-18)

Allure OTS - Capt Tore Grimstad

Just looking for confirmation @niksmom630.... 

Captain Tore