"Live" From Harmony of the Seas. September 15-22, 2019 -Eastern Itinerary

Hello Cruise Friends…

Welcome to "Live from Harmony of the Seas...

Only a couple days to go (Maybe), until we are Finally back aboard the beautiful Harmony of the Seas!! Here we are at the start of another "Live" that I was going to do, then I wasn't going to do, then I was going to do it, then I wasn't going to do it.  Well, here we are....

59F507D9-0A9B-4971-87F7-E3FAC1F13622_zps

Those that have read my "Live" trip reports before will know its not any secret that these Oasis class ships are by far my most favorite ships.

My previous "Live" trip reports on Oasis class ships...

"Live" From Allure of the Seas. May 5-12, 2019 - Powerful and Mysteriously Attractive

"Live" From Symphony of the Seas. February 9-16, 2019 - Trainman-2 Tribute

"Live" from Oasis of the Seas, November 4-11, 2018.

"Live" from Harmony of the Seas, September 8-15, 2018

"Live" from the Oasis of the Seas, November 12-19, 2017 part One

"Live" from Allure of the Seas. November 17-24, 2013

So with that it's time to do another "Live" aboard the beautiful Lady Harmony.

This cruise was booked the end of December, over 250 days out. Whoa, that's quite a distant out, well for me. We've had a very active roll call for this cruise which will yield into a ton of new fun at sea adventures, new cruises friends and just an overall Epic cruise on Lady Harmony.

If you like food, you're in luck! This cruise will be another "Unlimited Dining Package" experience. This cruise it was decided to get the Deluxe Beverage Package, I've not bought it my past few cruises. This will be a treat, last time I purchased it was when I sailed on Independence of the seas last year.

Before we know it Sunday morning will be here, look at her... isn't she gorgeous?

86CDB76E-A92D-477B-9D67-196842087308_zps 

Our itinerary during the next 7 days and 7 nights: Maybe?

970D3120-FB05-4E60-9724-1882B007F093_zps

Welcome aboard! Sit back, relax and let's go cruising!

Till a later time, soon to be "Live" from "Harmony of the Seas"!

Edited by MrFunInTheSun
  • Like 7

Looking forward to reading your live reports as always. I hope that storm will weaken and not affect your trip so I have my fingers crossed. Since you have the Deluxe beverage Package, I would be interested in what bars you go to that are your favorites and also what top shelf liquors they may have that are not listed. Cheers to you!

10 hours ago, tjdmhem said:

that is great

Thanks for following along!

9 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Looking forward to reading your live reports as always. I hope that storm will weaken and not affect your trip so I have my fingers crossed. Since you have the Deluxe beverage Package, I would be interested in what bars you go to that are your favorites and also what top shelf liquors they may have that are not listed. Cheers to you!

Thanks for following along! Have no fear I’ll have lots of drink pictures! 😀

9 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Glad to sea you are doing this live thread.

Hope you are taking extra clothes and such, just in case of an extended cruise.

Safe travels, 

Thanks for following along! Wish you were on this cruise too! One day we will sail together again!

39 minutes ago, skyking said:

We will be onboard with you, hope hope hope we can board Sunday.  

We need triple shots not just double shots once we make it onboard and meet up after all this! See you Sunday my friend! 

59 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Two more days until cruise day!

Maybe...

Things are going to be a little “Moist” the next couple days! 

My sources on board are looking at another storm being possible.   Let's wish this weather away and get your vacation going! 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

My sources on board are looking at another storm being possible.   Let's wish this weather away and get your vacation going! 

Im ok if that other storm out at sea keeps us out at sea a few extra days. 😀

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

At some point you two should hook up and take a picture of each of you taking a picture of one another!

That is a high possibility. 

5 hours ago, kpark895 said:

Glad you decided on a live review - looking forward to hearing about this next adventure!

5 hours ago, sellwingri said:

We get on Harmony when you get off (I know; too early to talk about that) so I’ll be checking out your review!

Please bring her back Sunday morning! 😀

6 hours ago, FlowBroTy said:

Yay We Are Doing Two Livesh Blog On This Cruise!!

Yes sir, see you on Sunday!

5 hours ago, Lionesss said:

I forgot to place your thread in my favorite list on computer last night and had some issues finding it this morning. 

Glad you found it again. 😀

Some of our friends doing back to back, currently on Harmony posted this in our roll call, so things as of now are looking good! 😀

“We're coming home on schedule...
Captain Johnny made a ship-wide announcement moments ago (at 2:45 pm EST) that Cyclone 9 is heading further north than first forecast and we are scheduled to arrive in Port Canaveral on schedule Sunday morning. 
So you can relax. All is well on the Harmony of the Seas and your voyage will begin on time.”

• Like 4

2 hours ago, zencruisers said:

Looking forward to reading more.

1 hour ago, maureencruiser said:

YAY, a live review ! That pizza looks fabulous! Be safe and post lots of pics of the food, so, I'll know what to get on Oasis. 😀

Hey at least on the next cruise after this on Oasis you get to be apart of! 

• Like 1

We’ve made it, one day left until cruise day. All Of us cruising tomorrow are making our way to Orlando and Port Canaveral. Many folks in our fun and active roll call we’re boarding planes, Trains and automobiles bright and early this morning! 

83FC1D8C-9DFA-47D2-902C-C4C2EBAD5DDD_zps

584DF5E2-A3CC-4347-95DC-E54AB2F84CA7_zps

This storm at least continues to move east , thankfully won’t be impacting our cruise.

3CB399CA-A20E-442A-81A9-26790A7996D8_zps

Now let’s see if any of these other storms redirect us to different ports. As long as I’m on the ship I could care less where the ship goes, as long as we’re on it. 😀

8AE72491-B046-452C-891B-1F93178E2569_zps

We’ve got a pre-cruise party later this afternoon to help kick start our amazing week on the beautiful Harmony of the seas! 

• Like 1

Ran into Maureen’s six pack friend Andy this morning. Maureen, he’s very sad he’s not going to see you on this cruise but was excited we get to see you on Oasis in December.

9C49A4FA-486A-42BD-8686-0D73CF9CFCF3_zps

He started reminiscing about his favorite memories with you. Poor little fella was so sad remembering those times and not being able to see you on this cruise. I promised him he’d see lots of hidden ducks on this cruise, he wasn’t impressed. 

781F680C-6BD0-4663-B694-C9C2CCD4C4AD_zps

The good news today is it’s looking like things won’t be as moist as we were thinking it would be....

06470866-D030-4C04-B3BF-21153DCE28BF_zps

Now that it’s one day before the cruise the official drinking horn has been blown!

76AA0BF6-FA78-4864-AD73-C5A488329F52_zps

Edited by MrFunInTheSun
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1