Dinner Suggestions - Miami Hampton Brickell

D Raye

We're sailing Feb 8, 2020 and coming in on the 7th.  Staying at the Hampton Inn at 50 SW 12th - Brickell Downtown.  Looking for walkable dinner options for that evening!  Any type of food works - just looking for great food!

Thanks!

if you come out the front door make a right  then a right at the corner several restaurants  there

we take the free metro mover over to the new City centre stop some restaurants there 

https://www.brickellcitycentre.com/whats-here/restaurant-spotlight

or continue to Bayshore/Bayside   stop 

lots of choices

• Like 1

15 hours ago, D Raye said:

We're sailing Feb 8, 2020 and coming in on the 7th.  Staying at the Hampton Inn at 50 SW 12th - Brickell Downtown.  Looking for walkable dinner options for that evening!  Any type of food works - just looking for great food!

Thanks!

We stayed in the Hotel back in January of this year. We ended up going to Coyo Taco.  Its on the same block, maybe a 3 minute walk from the hotel.  Tacos were great.  Its a fast casual type of place with seating inside and outside.  

Your options are unlimited with a lot of good places within walking distance. Not sure what you like, what price range etc.. 

My favorites in Brickell are: Big Easy Wine Bar and Trulucks. River Oyster Bar is also great. There are just too many choices to even start writing them down. 

As Flymia stated, there are so many options within a short walking distance that's is hard to write them down without knowing if you want casual, fancy, Italian, sushi etc.

You will have lots of options but quick service tacos, to pizza to Italian/steakhouse/fish, chain restaurants, sushi, cuban, ramen, expensive and cheap. 

Happy to make suggestions as I live here and eat out frequently.

On 10/1/2019 at 4:58 PM, D Raye said:

Thanks!

Omg- we had the best Cuban at the restaurant next door.  Can’t remember what it was called, but it was affordable and yummy!!!!

3 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Omg- we had the best Cuban at the restaurant next door.  Can’t remember what it was called, but it was affordable and yummy!!!!

That would be Sergio's probably.  Though right near by we have Latin Cafe 2000 which is on the back of the 1050 Brickell Ave building.  They are more of a restaurant than Sergio's with a very nice bar and great happy hour.

4 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

That would be Sergio's probably.  Though right near by we have Latin Cafe 2000 which is on the back of the 1050 Brickell Ave building.  They are more of a restaurant than Sergio's with a very nice bar and great happy hour.

Ooo, we’ll have to try Latin Cafe 2000 next time 🙂

Edited by vacationlover_mn

• 1 month later...

Staying at the Hampton Jan 16-18 (Escape-ing on the 18th) 

DM is 91 so close walk or delivery is key.   

Noticed lots of good pizza reviews - anyone have a favorite? 

Sorry for the the bad pun but it's getting uncharacteristicly cold this week in the NE so I'm mentally escaping to cruise mode 

Mister01 is fantastic for pizza and a new place just opened which looks amazing.  I haven't gone there yet, so can't give a review.   I'm super picky about my pizza as a former New Yorker!

There is also an Italian Place  literally right around the corner from the Hampton Inn.  I prefer Mister01 but Piola is good as well. 

All are a close walk with Piola being the closes.  And all can be delivered as well.

http://www.mistero1.com/#concept

https://dcpieco.com

http://www.piola.it/local-miami-brickell-fl/cities/display

Pardon me while I kind of hijack this thread. we are staying at the Intercontinental with our 2 Granddaughters 12 and 14 who are a royal pain when it come to finding something they will eat. 1 eats pizza the other not really, one pasta with butter no sauce. The one lives off chicken fingers and god forbid....no fish.  So you can see what I am up against...lol. So any help would be appreciated..

4 minutes ago, phillyguy31 said:

Pardon me while I kind of hijack this thread. we are staying at the Intercontinental with our 2 Granddaughters 12 and 14 who are a royal pain when it come to finding something they will eat. 1 eats pizza the other not really, one pasta with butter no sauce. The one lives off chicken fingers and god forbid....no fish.  So you can see what I am up against...lol. So any help would be appreciated..

go to Bayside mall  there is something for everyone LOL

A short walk across the park from the IC

We like Primos Italian good nyc pizza in lobby of doubletree hotel went last year will be there again in two weeks. I am ex New Yorker that still visits every year and always gets pizza more than once.

Edited by George C