New Dimensions on Princess Printable Luggage Tags?

The Mikado

We just booked Hawaii in Nov and I went to print our luggage tags and found them to be way shorter and way wider than our last cruise in August. The print is much smaller, too.

Anyone else seen this or has my computer done something weird?

Just now, chrysalis said:

just change your printer settings to "fit the page" or similar wording.

No, I actually am fairly computer-savvy. They have changed the dimensions. Nothing I've done to massage the settings changes anything.

Just wondering more "why" than anything.

I think this is just another Win 10 issue. The last update really messed up a lot of things that had been completely stable for years and some things I still have not been able to get back without workarounds. 

Thanks for the replies. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Mikado said:

I think this is just another Win 10 issue. The last update really messed up a lot of things that had been completely stable for years and some things I still have not been able to get back without workarounds. 

Thanks for the replies. 

Last Win10 "upgrade" really messed up a lot of things for me.  I now have to use a lower resolution and 150% size to make this Forum's postings large enough to read.

I have not printed any luggage tags since the "update".

19 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

I saw a headline today stating that the latest Windows update was causing all sorts of printing problems.

Yes! trouble printing documents (size/margins etc were all off) 

The "size" of the luggage tags changed for me about a year ago.  I had to go in each time and make them larger.

It's nothing to do with Princess.  I had to change my printer settings to get our tags to print normal size.  I have 4 printers and had to adjust print options on each one after the latest Windows 10 update.

Edited by Diver2014
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, welly world said:

Do you have to print your own luggage tags or can you order them from Princess?

You can preprint your own or use the Porter's blank tags at the pier. People who don't have assignments until at the Pier can see the list the Porter's have to discover their cabin, and then use the blank tags, but if anyone needs them, they can use them.

36 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

You can preprint your own or use the Porter's blank tags at the pier. People who don't have assignments until at the Pier can see the list the Porter's have to discover their cabin, and then use the blank tags, but if anyone needs them, they can use them.

assignments aren't made at the pier ... but some people may not find out about them until then ... :classic_ninja:

3 minutes ago, voljeep said:

assignments aren't made at the pier ... but some people may not find out about them until then ... :classic_ninja:

Right, but if people don't know because they were traveling before the assignment was done they can get it from a porter. Sheesh.  :classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 1