Can one edit out roll call posts?

I'm not understanding your problem...If you are on the ROLL CALL forum, there should not be any posts other than on the roll calls.  Yes, there are some, but they should not be there, posts should only be made within the roll calls.  those posters do not understand the system.  If you want to see posts not related to roll calls, you should be on the main cruise line forums here.  Occasionally you will see a post on a cruise line forum that resembles a roll call, but that is because those posters either lots their way, or also do not understand the system...EM

8 minutes ago, broberts said:

Are you using the All Activity list to view new content?

When I first read the OP's comment, I had the same reaction that EM had, and so the post made no sense to me either.  I read it again, and finally decided that the OP's statement that she/he enjoys reading "the latest activity on the forums" could only mean the OP is doing what you are asking.   (I never use that feature, so I could not help.)

Yes, I am using the All Activity list, gives a wide variety of content.

If I don’t log in, the All Activity gives the latest posts from all the forum headings, but not any roll call entries.

If I log in, All Activity gives everything posted, including roll calls. Because these are so specific, I’m only interested if I’m booked on a particular cruise.

Looks like I’ll have to view when logged out.

thanks

Have you tried to customize your Activity Streams? They make it easy to find the content you want to see.

Perhaps this oldie but goodie thread from right after the software switch from vBulletin to Invision last year will be helpful: