Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

Sid, as many, many others have said, thanks for taking us along on your vacation. Pretty cool that you just left Miami and your post is already near 15 pages!! 70 days for us to leave on her so following along with great interest.

One question though, this will only be our 2nd NCL cruise so no real status other than being a CAS guest, do you think we have a chance at Vibe passes or should I not even bother? I know, kind of a loaded question but being new to it all I thought I would ask.

Keep up the great work, it is appreciated!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

What's wrong with this picture? Let's say you're at the urinal on the left. Someone walks in, and you're standing there with you know what in your hand, and it's right there for everyone to see...

IMG_20191201_164905.jpg

Wow - no one should be visible when the door opens...

Edited by Von & John
  • Like 1

When I stopped by the room to change phones I must have left my card sitting on the bed... When I got got to Onda, I had no card whatsoever in my pocket. Luckily, I just gave them my cabin number and they confirmed the reservation. For the first time in over twenty cruises, I locked my dang key inside my room!...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Just the tip, I promise...

If I were deedle, just think what i could do with that!  But I don't want to end up in the CC slammer!

1 hour ago, deedle7544 said:

Sid, you gotta tell us when the next cruise is. Cuz a lot of us are drinking and planning to come along now. Personally I am totally flexible on when and what line, as long as there is a drink package available. 

Pretty flexible, though I have a better chance with a Royal cruise.  All depends on the dates.  But it sure would be a cool tribe gathering!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I want to get a bottle of wine, but I can't until I deal with the key card... I still can't believe I locked the dang thing in my room...

Come on Sid, we are wasting valuable drinking time!

• Like 3