Hawaii and South Pacific

pkhilberling

Without knowing which months are under consideration, I can still suggest 

weatherspark.com

put in a few of your ports and be sure to have clicked the Whole Year view for comparison. You can also narrow it to one month at a time but more keystrokes and views.

It won't of course have historical sea conditions, but rain/humidity/etc of the islands may give you some direction.

I would select October 2020 on the Emerald. A better ship for this itinerary with more lounges and public space than the Island. Pacific can be calm or choppy at anytime. Be prepared for direct sun and lots of sea days, 8 straight at the end. We did this voyage and enjoyed it.

As usual, CruiserBruce has given you excellent advice.

I have sailed this route many times over the years over several different months and even year over year on the same month the experience is different.  

You just never know and these days history means nothing as variances to traditional weather patterns are become the norm.

If rough seas are a concern my recommendation is to select a room mid ship and on a deck that is on a mid-deck and come prepared with items to prevent sea sickness.

I wish it was as simple as picking the months where there will be no issue but that is anyones guess.

Keith

• Like 1