Who has pictures of how RCI decorates their ships for Christmas

chrismch

Thanks for the link. Liked that it showed several different cruise lines examples of Christmas decor. Some years back, I went on a Celebrity cruise and was extremely disappointed. They did the absolute minimum of Christmas decorations with the reason that they didn't want to "offend" anyone. That made no sense as they promoted them as Christmas and New Year's cruises - but didn't want to make it special other than charging a premium price.

6 hours ago, chrismch said:

Would love to see how RCI brings out the Christmas spirit. Been years since I've been on a holiday cruise and I'm curious as to how it's done now.

Some photos here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2716413-christmas-tree-photo-radiance/?tab=comments#comment-58940223

Not much on the outside areas. Inside had large snowflakes hanging from the ceiling with a huge tree with lights and ornaments. They do have a large presentation going into the MDR. The MDR and speciality restaurants have some minor decorations, mainly garland.  I’ve added a few pics from our cruise last week on the Allure. 

7E211538-D8C9-425E-8746-F4EC5FCFC6C0.jpeg

43E09FB8-207C-4158-9F08-EFB2C66EDF22.jpeg

E82A9406-263D-464A-808E-7179FF7887C4.jpeg

FD2316B3-C574-4AB5-AE92-A336DF1D1043.jpeg

D628BCF0-EEB2-4515-B547-2DE1DEA2C7F7.jpeg

726373A4-A54A-462D-9819-008D0E5502CC.jpeg

9 hours ago, chrismch said:

Thanks for the link. Liked that it showed several different cruise lines examples of Christmas decor. Some years back, I went on a Celebrity cruise and was extremely disappointed. They did the absolute minimum of Christmas decorations with the reason that they didn't want to "offend" anyone. That made no sense as they promoted them as Christmas and New Year's cruises - but didn't want to make it special other than charging a premium price.

Hotels and airlines charge a premium price too regardless of "décor".   Decorations have nothing to due with the prices anywhere, it's about supply and demand.