Lapel Pin

jk04

4 hours ago, Pratique said:

My wife puts all of her pins on her lanyard (which she hardly ever wears lol). I haven't seen anyone else do this.

3 hours ago, happytocruiseginny said:

That’s a cute idea. 👍

That's fairly common, male and female

3 hours ago, SRF said:

I see that at Disney with the lanyards and pins.  But they are not earned, they are purchased. 😄

We used to work at WDW so that's where the idea came from, but I haven't seen anyone other than Pinnacles wear their loyalty pins on the ship.

47 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I completely disagree with that at the upper level

No doubt about that. Everyone notices lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBurr said:

What is the purpose of them? Just to show your level or are the staff suppose to give you something extra?

Same purpose as wearing your team colors at a game, or wearing your John Deere green ball cap (Bob? 😉 )...it just shows you are member of a club.  It's all for fun.  

If you like wearing your pin...wear it!  If you don't...that is your choice.  There is no wrong or right...to wear or not to wear...that is the question.  😄  

What is silly and childish....are the pax that seem to have a mental problem with other pax that like to wear their pins...so what if they like wearing them?  Live and let live.  😉 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Same purpose as wearing your team colors at a game, or wearing your John Deere green ball cap (Bob? 😉 )...it just shows you are member of a club.  It's all for fun.  

If you like wearing your pin...wear it!  If you don't...that is your choice.  There is no wrong or right...to wear or not to wear...that is the question.  😄  

What is silly and childish....are the pax that seem to have a mental problem with other pax that like to wear their pins...so what if they like wearing them?  Live and let live.  😉 

Well - I like keepsakes.  Then again my husband will say that is bec I am a pack rat & keep everything!  🤷🏽‍♀️   For me:  I still want it - whether or not I will wear it.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sjb317 said:

We never got our D+ pins and I have no idea where any of the others are. I think my husband may have worn his D pin once or twice on his lapel jacket. 😂

Sherri🙂

Perhaps once I reach the D level I won’t care either but for now I WANT MY PLATINUM PIN!!   🤷🏽‍♀️

Edited by happytocruiseginny
Removed an extra word
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, happytocruiseginny said:

Well - I like keepsakes.  Then again my husband will say that is bec I am a pack rat & keep everything!  🤷🏽‍♀️   For me:  I still want it - whether or not I will wear it.  

Nothing wrong with that!  😉 

12 minutes ago, davekathy said:

On your next RC cruise go visit the LA. She/he will make sure you get your pin(s). 

Yup, as I mentioned also.  LA will have big plastic baggies of them.  😉  

Wonder what they would do if we asked for our "DS" pin??  🤔🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, happytocruiseginny said:

I do love Holland and Princess but lately have loyal to Royal 🤷🏽‍♀️

We have cruised on 6 different cruise lines.In hindsight my thinking is that we probably should have stayed with one line.However,we had wonderful cruises on Cunard,Celebrity and HAL.

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I have mine pinned to my change purse, just a nice reminder of fun cruises.  

We did meet a man in the Diamond Lounge who wore his D+ pin every night.  He said it got him more recognition but we were all treated just as well!!

That’s a great idea to pin it to your change purse!  Can I ask you (and will you answer 😉) Is it a Royal change purse or just a generic one? Thanks for the tip 👍