Swimsuit for Boarding?

SoFla_KJ

1 minute ago, hcat said:

Board shorts are what we  think of for surfing, paddle  boarding...

Yes,  they do come in longer styles but I could not resist the flag board shorts!

Time for new issues! 

Ok.  Are speedos all right for the MDR or just the buffet?

Board shorts, often called hybrid shorts, are much more similar to golf shorts. Usually longer legs but a quick dry material.  The flag shorts shown on a fit female are not board shorts and I'm sure not what OP was talking about.  Board shorts come in solid, striped, or various floral type patterns.  Some are more vibrant than others but I can't imagine why any person would have an issue with someone in the boarding line wearing hybrid or board shorts.  You really wouldn't even be able to tell; solid color ones don't give anything away stylewise 

53 minutes ago, mom says said:

Throw him overboard? Let him pee in the ocean, with all the fish. 😉

Doesn’t  every male with a balcony do that? 🤔   Especially those at the head of the ship.  🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 10:31 PM, Want2Cruise 701 said:

.  I had been on Summit several times and knew the ship so I just wanted to get some sun and relax.  I had a bathing suit under my sundress (acceptable for a female 😊).  

why wouldnt this be acceptable for a male?

On 1/3/2020 at 8:24 PM, SoFla_KJ said:

My boyfriend wants to wear swim trunks when we board tomorrow so he can head straight to the pool. I said it’s not appropriate. This is an American flag swimsuit! He wants me to ask on CC if other people wear them onboard. I said bring a change of clothes and then put the swimsuit on. Thoughts?

We always go straight to the pool after boarding. Check everything except a backpack and small bag with valuables and sun screen.   Usually just wear shorts over trunks but the restrooms up my the pool are usually not crowded and you could also go to a stall to quickly put your trunks on.  

That said if you are on the Edge and I believe the Summit you now go to your cabin after check in to get your sea pass. You could change in your room as long as you carry your suit onboard. 

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I have bigger problems than you right now.  @luckyinpa has men boarding in sun dresses.  I'm busy.

😛

Good luck with that.  I've always heard that you should never ask what a man wears under his kilt.  I'm going to assume that also applies to sun dresses.  🤔

• Haha 1