Check in for March 2 Reflection

daka

9 minutes ago, daka said:

I'm having a bit of a problem with check in, first it was boarding passes, finally got that, now luggage tags are PENDING?

For my 2/16 Edge cruise, luggage tags were not available to order until my edocs were ready - I think it was about 48 or 49 days before the cruise.

For those in The United States and Canada, luggage tags are still available for online order and mailing to your home...  That said, the online link to order them is not available until your e-docs are issued; that typically happens 49 days [7 weeks] prior to your sailing date [and sometimes, a bit less]... 

By my quick estimate, you're a bit early as the boarding date for you cruise is a bit more than eight weeks out.... 

2 minutes ago, Xport said:

For those in The United States and Canada, luggage tags are still available for online order and mailing to your home...  That said, the online link to order them is not available until your e-docs are issued; that typically happens 49 days [7 weeks] prior to your sailing date [and sometimes, a bit less]... 

By my quick estimate, you're a bit early as the boarding date for you cruise is more than eight weeks out.... 

31 minutes ago, daka said:

I did get the boarding passes printed...just not the luggage tags

I understand that...  Completing online check-in and printing your boarding passes are not contingent upon issuance of your electronic cruise documents; all one need do to perform those functions is to have made final payment...  Securing luggage tags--either by online order or by printing them yourself--is contingent upon issuance of the e-docs [in fact, your luggage tags will be included in your e-docs if you choose to print them yourself]...

With about 500 days aboard Celebrity since 2009, I assure you that my advice is sound...  Try again late next week; you are too early given your embarkation date [57 days from tomorrow].

4 minutes ago, 39august said:

I'm only 34 days from sailing and luggage tags are still "pending" and docs not available. Guess I'll call tomorrow. 

If you have purchased your airline tickets via Flights By Celebrity, it is not uncommon for e-doc issuance to lag by several weeks.

With the way airline schedules/flight numbers change [and may yet change; you should do a final confirmation just before traveling], Celebrity attempts to provide the most up-to-date flight information in the e-docs while still providing information that is as timely as possible...

If you have not purchased air via Flights By Celebrity, I agree that--with 34 days until boarding the ship--a call to Captain's Club may well be in order...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daka said:

I did get the boarding passes printed...just not the luggage tags

We’re on the 21 Feb Reflection (& 2 Mar). Our luggage tags are still pending too, don’t worry, they’ll get there. We’ve found usually at day 45 out for us. See you on board

Edited by awhfy

Ordered luggage tags in mid-Dec for a Feb 2020 cruise as soon as they were available for order.  Still no tags.  Called CC the other day. Told there was a mixed up in the system, and tags were supposedly issued and mailed 12/31.   Still waiting...……..