Seven Seas Splendor photo review (Feb 3 til 6, 2020)

steamboats

I had the great pleasure to join the Seven Seas Splendor for the preview cruise from Civitavecchia to Barcelona. So here are the first two parts of my photo review. Those two parts cover the ship deck by deck (except restaurants and bars and lounges - those will be two separate entries). The text is in German but there´s no real need to read it (if you want to google translate works pretty well). In later entries I will also cover our Concierge Suite (855) and all suites which were open for visitors. The last and not so important parts will cover the trip itself (only if you want to see food and cocktail photos 😉). I hope to be able to get one entry per day online. So far I´m still working on my more than 1,000 photos.

Enjoy!

steamboats

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Zqueeze1 said:

Awesome!!!  We really appreciate your efforts and look forward to upcoming entries.  Definitely interested in the food and drink pics as well as everything else you are posting. Thank you. 
Z and TB

We tried our very best at the Meridian Lounge ... and I forgot to take photos of the bar menu there 😞 !

steamboats

16 minutes ago, slidebite said:

Thanks very much for the photos! I presume use of the couples jet tub @ Serene spa is a premium service?

It´s part of the couples room (treatment room) - so it´s premium service you have to pay for.

steamboats

1 hour ago, steamboats said:

We tried our very best at the Meridian Lounge ... and I forgot to take photos of the bar menu there 😞 !

steamboats

Lol. No worries. Love your incredible pics and your thoroughness.  Thank you!

Z and TB

• Like 2

6 hours ago, steamboats said:

Today´s entry covers our Concierge Suite with many details plus my humble try of a video walking through the suite.

steamboats

Thank you so much for this video!  We will be in a concierge suite in April one deck down in the same area so this was wonderful to see.   It looks fantastic!  Thanks also for all your other pictures.  

You did a great job!

• Like 1

Last general entry is covering the suites which were open for viewing. All suite categories are covered (o.k. we left our the Concierge Suite as this was the category we were staying in).

So tomorrow starts the day by day review of our short trip (and all those food and cocktail photos 😉 ).

steamboats

Dear Steamboat, thank you very much for the fantastic photos and the detailed review you have posted over the days. We really enjoyed reading everything and felt like we have been traveling along with you. Three years ago, we were on the Explorer and had some mixed experiences, so we tried some other lines, but overall we think that Regent offers the best quality. We are booked on the Splendor-TA in November and can’t wait.

DANKE für den tollen Bericht!
The German Guys

• Like 1

Great thread and thank you for all the pics.  Looking forward to enjoying the Splendor ourselves...we were on the first transatlantic on the Explorer and had a wonderful time, meeting some very fine people.  Thank you again.  Vandy and Crisi V.

• Like 1