Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, oumagic said:

The $15 is for people waiting to get on the ship. They have still not told us not to come to the port. We were supposed to be there in 10 minutes, but are waiting about 45 minutes away

I can not imagine the not knowing 😞 Thinking of you as well! 

• Like 1

I know this is a developing situation, but the lack of info from Carnival is frustrating. They have not updated us since telling us to show up an hour later and telling us that we get $15 OBC to cover lunch.

The communication has been atrocious. I still can’t believe passengers on GP learned from the web there were positive cases in their ship before they heard it from their own captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, oumagic said:

I know this is a developing situation, but the lack of info from Carnival is frustrating. They have not updated us since telling us to show up an hour later and telling us that we get $15 OBC to cover lunch.

I would assume they don't actually know.  The government has made the decision here.  The government likes to keep people in the dark.  Just look that the princess ship.  They were notified by a press conference and they still have no clue what is going to happen to them.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, oumagic said:

The $15 is for people waiting to get on the ship. They have still not told us not to come to the port. We were supposed to be there in 10 minutes, but are waiting about 45 minutes away

In the email that said $15 it does say Don't come to the port until we tell you to. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, oumagic said:

Have you signed up for the text alerts? maybe they are sending info thru that?

12 minutes ago, cscurlock said:

I would assume they don't actually know.  The government has made the decision here.  The government likes to keep people in the dark.  Just look that the princess ship.  They were notified by a press conference and they still have no clue what is going to happen to them.

Then say that they don’t know anything? They have not told us anything except there is a delay and to enjoy our lunch on them in the form of OBC. They have told us not to come to the port and no more updates

Edited by oumagic

4 minutes ago, emm126 said:

Have you signed up for the text alerts? maybe they are sending info thru that?

Yes. That is what I am upset about. Last communication said to be there one hour later, then to have a nice lunch and not to come to the port.No updates to the text notification since

9B94D4C0-2A08-4642-AEA0-8783E5867D78.png

Edited by oumagic

3 minutes ago, oumagic said:

Yes. That is what I am upset about. Last communication said to be there one hour later and to have a nice lunch. No updates to the text notification since

9B94D4C0-2A08-4642-AEA0-8783E5867D78.png

ok- usually the text alerts are the most up to date info. I did just look at Matt Mitchum's fb page and it does say, debarkation is delayed until at least 6pm. I guess that's the 6 hours for the test to be done. Just trying to offer some assistance. Situation stinks, I hope everything works out for you all.

14 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

9D132829-780D-4B06-93D9-6BECDC3181E8.jpeg

8BA25731-B54F-445B-9440-B100D5FB9822.jpeg

At least your room key still works... I bet it's quite a scene with the people showing up to the port and not being able to board... Maybe you'll end up with a couple more free days on board...