Longevity credit????

bcnvcanada

19 minutes ago, bcnvcanada said:

Where does the credit show up on your travel summary?   I leave in a couple of days and it

isn't anywhere to be found.  Once it was under gifts, once in credits?   Also,  is it still in effect?   

Yes it is still in effect.

As stated........sometimes in the travel summary and sometimes not.

Usually not until a few days before sailing.

10 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

We recently received Loyalty OBC & it was displayed in our Travel Summary about 5 days before the cruise.

6 hours ago, MissP22 said:

We've been finding it under travel summary 5 or 6 days prior to leaving, for years now. 

Do you book directly with Princess or with a travel agent?

6 hours ago, weedpindle said:

Never seen it in summary or anywhere else. Does not show on site that T/A's use. Only shows up onboard.

Same with us.  The Captain's Circle loyalty credit always shows up once onboard.  There will be a card in the stateroom.

I've never seen it in the OBC section of the Cruise Personalizer.  All other OBC sources do show up there.

4 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

I book with a travel agent.

4 hours ago, caribill said:

So do I and the credit was not in the Personalizer before the cruise. I checked a day or two before embarkation.

We also book only with a TA. 

When was your last cruise that it didn't show? Ours was in Jan/Feb 2020 and it appeared on all three cruises 5 or 6 days prior to sailing.

This credit is officially called the Loyalty Command Credit. It used to be outlined in the brochure available at th captain's circle desk but it has been revised and no longer appears in the document .

As posted in previous threads regarding this subject, to view the Travel Summary, it requires a series of 'clicks' on links in your cruise personalizer. After you have logged into your booking, there is a black bar/background right under the tabs/links to click for booking onboard experiences, specialty restaurants, payments, etc. The left most item in the 'Bar' usually states how many days till your sailing, continuing to the right is the link 'Boarding pass and Travel Summary' after you click on this link , you need to scroll down to the link 'Print Travel Summary ' .

Your Travel Summary then displays and you should then scroll down to the section 'Special Services', here is where the Loyalty Command Credit will be posted. This is also the section where you will see items like Prepaid Gratuties , the Beverage Package, and Purchased internet plans. The Loyalty command credit is usually posted 6 days before sailing, so do not look for it sooner.

I believe many passengers are not aware of this document in thier personalizer, which is why some have posted, I do not see it.

I took this from another Cruise Critic post:

Princess gives the following OBC:
From your 21st to 31th cruise - $25 onboard cabin credit
From your 32st to 41th cruise - $50 onboard cabin credit
From your 42nd to 51th cruise - $75 onboard cabin credit
From your 52nd cruise on - $100 onboard cabin credit

• Thanks 1

The Loyalty Command credit is a 'gift' from Princess. In short it begins on your 21st cruise credit in the amount of $25 per 'household ' and maxes out at $100 on your 52nd and beyond cruise credit. 

Cruise credits may may reflect a greater number than your actual cruises taken as you receive a bonus credit for traveling solo or in a suite.

Per 'household' is the official rule, but some posts regarding this subject have shown couples have found a way to get around this rule intentionally or not.

• Thanks 1

I've asked a few different hosts why they don't publicize it & was told that Princess wants it to be more of a surprize. 

The only surprize I can see is the very first $25 at your 21st cruise. After that it's expected. 

1 hour ago, bcnvcanada said:

Thanks for the information,  I sail in three days, and still is not there.

I have always found it before.  Guess I will wait until I board.

Thanks again.  

Just contact the Capt circle host on board the ship & they'll correct it. 

caribill, are you sure you are looking at the 'Travel Summary' and not the booking summary? See post #13 of this thread. When you login to your booking, the left most box you can click says Summary, this is your Booking summary not the Travel Summary, see instructions in post #13 for instructions to display the Travel Summary. 

14 hours ago, wallyj said:

This credit is officially called the Loyalty Command Credit. It used to be outlined in the brochure available at th captain's circle desk but it has been revised and no longer appears in the document .

As posted in previous threads regarding this subject, to view the Travel Summary, it requires a series of 'clicks' on links in your cruise personalizer. After you have logged into your booking, there is a black bar/background right under the tabs/links to click for booking onboard experiences, specialty restaurants, payments, etc. The left most item in the 'Bar' usually states how many days till your sailing, continuing to the right is the link 'Boarding pass and Travel Summary' after you click on this link , you need to scroll down to the link 'Print Travel Summary ' .

Your Travel Summary then displays and you should then scroll down to the section 'Special Services', here is where the Loyalty Command Credit will be posted. This is also the section where you will see items like Prepaid Gratuties , the Beverage Package, and Purchased internet plans. The Loyalty command credit is usually posted 6 days before sailing, so do not look for it sooner.

I believe many passengers are not aware of this document in thier personalizer, which is why some have posted, I do not see it.

I'm having a hard time understanding how someone with 21+ cruises on Princess in order to quality for this credit, could not know what the Travel Summary was or how to find it.  

3 hours ago, wallyj said:

caribill, are you sure you are looking at the 'Travel Summary' and not the booking summary? See post #13 of this thread. When you login to your booking, the left most box you can click says Summary, this is your Booking summary not the Travel Summary, see instructions in post #13 for instructions to display the Travel Summary. 

Pretty sure, but I will be 100% sure when I check the Personalizer several days before my next Princess cruise.

17 hours ago, susancruzs said:

I took this from another Cruise Critic post:

Princess gives the following OBC:
From your 21st to 31th cruise - $25 onboard cabin credit
From your 32st to 41th cruise - $50 onboard cabin credit
From your 42nd to 51th cruise - $75 onboard cabin credit
From your 52nd cruise on - $100 onboard cabin credit

To clarify it’s the number of cruises taken not the number of cruise days. I have 21 Total Cruises Sailed | 164 Total Cruise Days. 

Interesting I just did a search on Princess using “Loyalty Command Credit” & came up with nothing. 

Tom😎

Edited by trbarton