Who is planning to cancel? Who is planning to get OBC?

Scheduled to sail on March 15 and will gladly take the OBC ! The time where covid-19 was isolated is gone now as it's likely in all of our communities, hence at this point I'm more likely to get covid-19 at work/while shopping than heading into the tropics on a cruise ship. Honestly, looking forward to a less than full ship! 

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, Shipcats6 said:

Scheduled to sail on Carnival Radiance out of Barcelona on May 9th.  Waiting to see what the changes are to the itinerary.  Hoping things clear up some by then.

We are on the Apr 29th sailing. Have not seen a letter yet. I will be cancelling once we know what kind of refund or future credit is offered. I work in a hospital and can not risk quarantine.

• Like 1

Scheduled to sail on the Legend out of NYC in May and have zero intention of canceling. I live in NYC and must use public transportation daily. I have as much chance of getting it here as I do on board and if the ship ends up quarantined so be it. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Yankeegirl49 said:

Scheduled to sail on the Legend out of NYC in May and have zero intention of canceling. I live in NYC and must use public transportation daily. I have as much chance of getting it here as I do on board and if the ship ends up quarantined so be it. 

that is how i feel as another new yorker that is also sailing on the legend in may

• Like 2

Going next week out of Long Beach. Agree with everyone else, I live in LA and I'm just as likely to catch it at home. I'm stoked about the OBC. We're planning ahead just in case for any quarantine possibilities. 🙂

• Like 1

I sail on May 9 on the Panorama I will wait a few weeks to make a decision i have until March 31. I think all the ports will be shut down soon anyway the second they have multiple ships infected off the West Coast it's over Johnny...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, frankc420 said:

How exactly are you getting an OBC?  I’m set to sail tomorrow

Carnival sent a letter today, it should happen automatically. Check your email or call your TA if you don’t see it. $100 3-4 day cruise, $150 5 day cruise, $200 6 or longer 

Edited by Globetrotter21
Adds

We are going to continue as planned for our 4/20 sailing out of Vancouver. $200 will pay for daily cold drinks, sushi, and maybe even the steakhouse. Supposedly already on one of the most spacious ships compared to the number of guests, but I wouldn’t complain if it was less crowded (supposedly sold out ship). 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hurricane0226 said:

you should have received a letter, or an email, check with carnival on your booking, I received an

email, and it said it will be posted on my obc when I get onboard 

Sail on the Magic May 3rd on a 6day out of Miami. When do you find out if you get OBC ?