HAL Survey about Coronavirus

Did anyone else get this survey? I ignored it at first, thinking it was a second request for my end-of-cruise survey, which I'd already done. But today I opened the email and discovered it's a different survey.

Lots of questions aimed at understanding people's concerns about travel. Have you changed travel plans, are you more likely to avoid cruise ship? airport? hotel? domestic vs international? etc.

I don't know if they're looking to change their marketing of existing cruises or make some changes in their itineraries. 

It's possible I got the survey because I cancelled a cruise. It was actually cancel/rebook to refare, but their computer may have popped my name up because of that. 

I cancelled a cruise and didn’t receive one.  I still have another on the books but not sure whether I’ll cancel that one or not.  You recently came off one so maybe that’s their target audience?

2 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

I received one several days ago. Last cruised HAL February 2019, next booked HAL cruise July 2021.

We last cruised March 2019 and next booked HAL cruise is October 2020.  I have not received an email from HAL of any sort.

🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, cartervan said:

They must be sending it out kind of randomly.  We were on the Zuiderdam in October and have an Alaska cruise on the Westerdam booked for July, but we haven't received any surveys.

For a survey to work properly, it has to be random (unless you survey the entire population in question).