P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

10 hours ago, Britboys said:

I went to the New Town to get my weekly food shop and then returned home for lunch, a nice big sausage roll bought at the bakery stall.

Morning hope everyone's ok today:classic_smile:  There is nowt up with a good sausage roll ,straight out of the bag or as a posh treat on a plate . Sometimes to avoid airline food I would buy a couple for the journey . They always seem to run out of the meal you wanted anyway. A bit like when I traveled on a German airline . I’m on the plane and the lunch choices are white meat chicken or German sausage. Unfortunately, I’m seated in the last row and feared they would run out .

I was  really hoping for the breast, but preparing for the Wurst.:classic_unsure:   

Have a good day everyone and take care :classic_smile::classic_love:

Edited by kalos
  • Like 4
  • Haha 11

Today has not started well. 

I was daydreaming while preparing vegetables for lunch when the phone rang and I managed to slice my finger.  I have used half a box of plasters because the blood kept soaking through them,  I am now down to using children's plasters with butterflies on them, fortunately it has now stopped bleeding.

• Like 8

Love poached eggs, much more difficult to get right than fried.  My only quibble is because I hate baked beans for breakfast - nice for lunch on toast - when in a hotel or b and b it is better if they appear in a small bowl, so  you can eat them or not.  (I appreciate that yours are at home, so your choice, Brian).  And I don't think they go with fish and chips either  - I know some of you will disagree!

A very happy birthday to Pauline- some years ago she would have been entitled to her state pension, alas not now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Morning all,

A bright sunny day down here with still a bit of a breeze after a very windy night.

Hope everyone who is/has been poorly are on the road to recovery.

I'm going to do a bit of baking this morning  but nothing else planned.

Happy Birthday to Pauline, I hope you have a lovely day.

Hope you all enjoy your day.

Take care.

Pam 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Looks delicious, except for the orange beans yuk. 

Low sugar and salt Heinz from Sainsbury.Can't get baked beans in Italy.Bangers are local turkey and chicken,very tasty and my OH mixes them with the Paxo for Sunday roast stuffing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lincslady said:

Love poached eggs, much more difficult to get right than fried.  My only quibble is because I hate baked beans for breakfast - nice for lunch on toast - when in a hotel or b and b it is better if they appear in a small bowl, so  you can eat them or not.  (I appreciate that yours are at home, so your choice, Brian).  And I don't think they go with fish and chips either  - I know some of you will disagree!

A very happy birthday to Pauline- some years ago she would have been entitled to her state pension, alas not now.

We've got silicon pouches from Poundland,lower them in the boiling water,sorted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

We've got silicon pouches from Poundland,lower them in the boiling water,sorted.

Why didn't I think of that.  Well, mainly because I can't park anywhere near our Poundland, I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing Pauline's birthday dinner.☺️

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Pauline said Thank you so much that is beautiful.

4 hours ago, yorkshirephil said:

Happy Birthday Pauline. I am sure Graham will be spoiling you today.

Daffodils, Anemones & Tulips Bouquet (Firework) | Flower Delivery by Eflorist

4 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Happy birthday Pauline.

🥳🎂

4 hours ago, lincslady said:

3 hours ago, purplesea said:

Morning all,

A bright sunny day down here with still a bit of a breeze after a very windy night.

Hope everyone who is/has been poorly are on the road to recovery.

I'm going to do a bit of baking this morning  but nothing else planned.

Happy Birthday to Pauline, I hope you have a lovely day.

Hope you all enjoy your day.

Take care.

Pam 

2 hours ago, Dermotsgirl said:

Happy birthday to Pauline 🎂🥂

2 hours ago, zap99 said:

Happy birthday to Pauline. What do you think the odds are of a quiet night in, lounging around in her PJ's waiting for Deliveroo to bring dinner........slim.🎁🎈🛳️

35 minutes ago, Caullkhead said:

Happy Birthday Pauline, have a lovely day hope you’re being spoilt. 🎂

27 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Happy birthday to Pauline, hope you and Graham are having a lovely time 🥂🥂🎂🎉

26 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Why didn't I think of that.  Well, mainly because I can't park anywhere near our Poundland, I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing Pauline's birthday dinner.☺️

Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes for Pauline today.

IMG-20220313-WA0001.jpg

IMG_20220313_105456.jpg

Screenshot_20220313_135748_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 14