P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

29 minutes ago, Snow Hill said:

It’s near Sardis about about 5 miles north of Neyland

Have a good time, if you want to eat out at a particular restaurant it's worth booking before your stay. We had lunch in Saundersfoot yesterday and when we booked for dinner for when we're back here in May, the only time they could do was 5.30 !

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lincslady said:

It is the insomniacs favorite night of the year - it is an hour shorter!  

Don' forget to put your clocks and watches forward an hour tonight, folks.  😃

I don’t change my clocks until the morning as I don’t want the dog to see the correct time……🐶

• Haha 15

2 hours ago, Host Hattie said:

Have a good time, if you want to eat out at a particular restaurant it's worth booking before your stay. We had lunch in Saundersfoot yesterday and when we booked for dinner for when we're back here in May, the only time they could do was 5.30 !

We always visit the Boathouse at Saundersfoot. 

• Like 1

Mrs W's birthday today, and as it was her Greatest Day, this seemed an appropriate wine to drink.

I obviously had to have a glass first, to make sure the wine met my wife's exacting standards! 

IMG_20230325_193247525.jpg

Edited by wowzz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 12

3 minutes ago, Britboys said:

Fortunately, the one that really matters, my bedside clock/radio changes automatically...

We've decided to do the same as when on cruises back to the UK from the Caribbean.  So, get up at normal time, and then put the clocks forward at noon. 

Just means my afternoon nap time is a bit later than normal  - or is it earlier ? I'm a bit confused !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

We've decided to do the same as when on cruises back to the UK from the Caribbean.  So, get up at normal time, and then put the clocks forward at noon. 

Just means my afternoon nap time is a bit later than normal  - or is it earlier ? I'm a bit confused !

Does that mean that Sunday brunch starts at 8.30 am. If it does, I'll watch it on ketchup.🤣

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, wowzz said:

Mrs W's birthday today, and as it was her Greatest Day, this seemed an appropriate wine to drink.

I obviously had to have a glass first, to make sure the wine met my wife's exacting standards! 

Happy Birthday Mrs Wowzz

• Like 3

9 hours ago, purplesea said:

It's my granddaughter's birthday tomorrow and she is complaining that she has an hour less of her day.

Or another way of looking at it is that, as we change the clocks during the night, her birthday will arrive an hour earlier.

Happy birthday to your granddaughter Pam.

happy-birthday-puppy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wowzz said:

Happy birthday Mrs wowzz.

76CD6CA2-D30F-404E-AC90-45961FE1F856.jpeg.804952145e44e55013c61f6aa17aa71e.jpeg

• Like 6

Happy birthday to Mrs Wowzz, you share your birthday with my granddaughter.

I need to get myself into gear as I need  to make a key lime pie and sausage rolls for my granddaughter's birthday party today, but this lost hour has thrown me, already🥴

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, purplesea said:

I need to get myself into gear as I need  to make a key lime pie and sausage rolls for my granddaughter's birthday party today, but this lost hour has thrown me, already🥴

As you know navel oranges are best and juicy at the moment.Our neighbour and the gardener have given us  2 bags.My mrs wants to try an orange crumble,we compromised and bought some apples in the market today to go with them.She puts some sultanas in the crumble also.We've had some lovely crumbles in the past, this should be interesting,have a good party,Brian.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Happy birthday to your granddaughter. Have fun with the baking and the party 🎉 

Edited by Josy1953
Bad typing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wishing a very happy birthday to Mrs Wowzz and Pam's granddaughter. Enjoy yourselves whatever you're doing today.

So we've got key lime pie, Mrs Brian's orange and apple crumble, and a glass of Gary's best on the side. Sounds a good menu to me.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Best wishes as always.

Jane xxx

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Morning hope your all well today. For some reason I woke up at 1am and because
of the clocks changing it was 2am before I knew it . It was at that moment I thought
 to myself " Times are changing " but I wasnt prepared to lose any sleep over it and 
nodded off again .
Now I'm up and about I will go and change the clocks that do not change themselves,
like the oven clock and another wall clock and sit back knowing all are showing  the
correct time . That's until I step into our car and I think I will do it later, which is 
sometime like August bank holiday knowing me .
I used to love the Monday morning when you would have at least one person come
 into work and look shocked when you told them they were an hour late !
Time fly's when your having fun enjoy your day !

daylight-savings-meme-1.jpg.276926812a9ce777b3af7d5d4e98b3dc.jpg

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, kalos said:

Morning hope your all well today. For some reason I woke up at 1am and because
of the clocks changing it was 2am before I knew it . It was at that moment I thought
 to myself " Times are changing " but I wasnt prepared to lose any sleep over it and 
nodded off again .
Now I'm up and about I will go and change the clocks that do not change themselves,
like the oven clock and another wall clock and sit back knowing all are showing  the
correct time . That's until I step into our car and I think I will do it later, which is 
sometime like August bank holiday knowing me .
I used to love the Monday morning when you would have at least one person come
 into work and look shocked when you told them they were an hour late !
Time fly's when your having fun enjoy your day !

daylight-savings-meme-1.jpg.276926812a9ce777b3af7d5d4e98b3dc.jpg

Time travel is no longer possible, Delorean cars are no longer in production!!!!

• Haha 4