P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

7 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

That's awful news bro, I hope their symptons remain mild. No matter how careful we try to be, we are, ultimately, at the mercy of other peoples actions and choices. I hope you and your wife are alright. Take care bro.

Sis

I absolutely agree Avril.

23 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Just finished my second pint, sitting in the sunshine en route to Cadiz, with the sea as smooth as a mill pond.

Sorry !

Sunshine, what’s that - I seem to have a vague memory…. 

Enjoy your pint (and yes I am indeed jealous).

I love Cadiz. There is an amazing seafood restaurant at the end of the pedestrianised shopping area which we try to visit when we are there.

• Like 3

Just now, wowzz said:

I'll look out for it tomorrow.

If you have your back to the sea it is along to the left at the very end. You will know the street I mean, the very narrow, shaded one with the more traditional shops and a bodega in the middle.

Have fun.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

For all our dog lovers.

IMG_20211024_123142.jpg

Graham I love this and need to get me one of those for my niece's wedding bash. Are you allowed to say where it came from?

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

Just finished my second pint, sitting in the sunshine en route to Cadiz, with the sea as smooth as a mill pond.

Sorry !

Only half jealous, just back from Holkham where it might not have been so warm but so bright and beautiful and glassy calm sea. I tossed my book to one side and just sipped wine, watched the sea and enjoyed it. We do have a glorious coast too in parts shame about the weather. Lovely to return to the small of roast lamb and an enthusiastic welcome from 3 fluffs.

Emma

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

That's awful news bro, I hope their symptons remain mild. No matter how careful we try to be, we are, ultimately, at the mercy of other peoples actions and choices. I hope you and your wife are alright. Take care bro.

Sis

Thanks sis and everyone else for your concerns.They are OK just disappointed.They had to cancel the same holiday last year due to lockdown.We're OK,we haven't seen them for quite a few weeks.I feel guilty broadcasting 1st world problems.Did our day 2 test today and will go to London again tomorrow to drop them off,courtesy of freedom pass.Cheers,bro.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, wowzz said:

Sorry !

Not jealous at all. We are off to Devon for a few days next weekend. Rain and wind forecast for every day. We can sit in our room looking at the ocean, just like you. I bet we will get a sunbed with no problems.🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Not jealous at all. We are off to Devon for a few days next weekend. Rain and wind forecast for every day. We can sit in our room looking at the ocean, just like you. I bet we will get a sunbed with no problems.🤣

Just got back from watching the grey seals in the bay by the Little Orme in Llandudno. It was raining a little but seeing animals in the wild beats getting a bit damp. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ccpm said:

Graham I love this and need to get me one of those for my niece's wedding bash. Are you allowed to say where it came from?

This one is near us in NE England and you can contact them online.

Paulines friend sent the details.

Graham.

Screenshot_20211024_161315_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Edited by grapau27

3 hours ago, wowzz said:

Sorry !

Just sitting in the lounge with a coffee gazing across a wet garden at a lawn that needs cutting.

Am I jealous??

You bet I am!!!😁

Avril

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

We are hopefully going to Cadiz and we both love it there, the wife for different reasons she likes the shoe shops, on our cruise on 1st Nov on QE. Only realised today when sorting out paperwork that we booked it on 4th November 2019, oh what a different world it was then.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, pete14 said:

Just got back from watching the grey seals in the bay by the Little Orme in Llandudno. It was raining a little but seeing animals in the wild beats getting a bit damp. 

Then followed by convivial drinks in a bar with new friends.

16 hours ago, grapau27 said:

This one is near us in NE England and you can contact them online.

Paulines friend sent the details.

Graham.

Screenshot_20211024_161315_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Thankyou Graham, my brother is on the case we want one for the evening reception. The grooms mother has insisted on traditional fruit cake for the reception, a tradition no longer kept up I think. So this will be lovely.

38 minutes ago, ccpm said:

Thankyou Graham, my brother is on the case we want one for the evening reception. The grooms mother has insisted on traditional fruit cake for the reception, a tradition no longer kept up I think. So this will be lovely.

Pleased to help and hopefully you get the cake you want.

Graham.

Nearly eleven and done nothing. The day started overcast but sun seems to be breaking though. I'm showered and dressed though so that has to be a win right? The dachsies have discovered a stick and are careering round like olympic sprinters hopefully short walk will be fine. 

Plans are yet again non-existent but I need a crab or 3 and although they sell them here what is the fun in just walking 100m round the corner. I think the crab shop at Blakeney is still open so that will be it. Its the dreaded half term so major influx of visitors all good, no parking not so good. I will try because at Blakeney is also the hotel and in the hotel is wine and food and if I can't get parked it is only a short hop home.

2 hours ago, gadabout60 said:

Nice bright start to the week here in Glasgow, ready for the chaos that is COP 26 to descend

Let’s  hope it’s worthwhile and not the usual talking shop though I’m not holding my breath 

It's a conference. Folk talk.🤔

On 10/23/2021 at 3:16 PM, Peanut006 said:

He is lovely!! What breed is he? I am sure you will all have lots of fun together 

Michelle

He is a Cockapoo (mum is a Cocker Spaniel and dad either a Miniature or Toy Poodle). We think he is more Spaniel than Poodle.

So far so good, he's settled in really quickly.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Sis

100% right with Covid-19 now in our house (son and wife) despite neither doing anything more than going to school.

• Like 3