Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I got to do a better job playing Monopoly. 

I need to avoid those Baltic Avenue properties and stick with Boardwalk and Park Place. 

😇

I was just getting used to your wondrous way with words and then you were gone.  Happy you are back😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

It is on a few UK channels including HGTV.

Another program we watch is American the host is called David.

My Lottery Dream Home.

US Lottery winners are shown fabulous homes and they always buy one.

I have watched My Lottery Dream Home but have not heard of the others.    Hopefully someday we will get the others you mention.   I always enjoy Caribbean Life shown on HGTV too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

It is also dangerous if Oxygen levels drop.

There is a gadget which clips on to your finger which shows your Oxygen levels.

Yes, I purchased a combo package of infrared thermometer and oxygen sensor on amazon several months ago "just in case".   Unfortunately, it has been frequently used the last couple of weeks with Covid in my house.    Eric and I both go for another covid test tomorrow and hopefully we are both negative as we will have satisfied our quarantine period and I can food shopping and most importantly the liquor store this weekend.   WooHoo!   Thank god I had a stock of wine to get me thru quarantine - LOL!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, I purchased a combo package of infrared thermometer and oxygen sensor on amazon several months ago "just in case".   Unfortunately, it has been frequently used the last couple of weeks with Covid in my house.    Eric and I both go for another covid test tomorrow and hopefully we are both negative as we will have satisfied our quarantine period and I can food shopping and most importantly the liquor store this weekend.   WooHoo!   Thank god I had a stock of wine to get me thru quarantine - LOL!

I will be thinking of you both tomorrow and 🤞you both have negative tests.

Graham.

• Like 3

Just watching Below Deck... wow what a poo show. Elizabeth didn’t know why she was being fired.  Then the show immediately followed with 3 or more examples of what she did wrong.  Elizabeth should have spent less time speaking with her Energy Healer and more time working.  

• Like 5

OK, just finished the end of Below Deck... there might have been someone cutting onions near by when Captain Lee spoke. 

It’s PVR catch up night. Foot show now, but you probably don’t want to hear about it. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I was just getting used to your wondrous way with words and then you were gone.  Happy you are back😁

Thanks. I’m just a God loving Patriotic Southerner who loves our Country and will defend at all costs. I’ve had a great life but had nothing given to me nor do I expect it. I believe I have created a lot of my own luck.   I love this country. 

M8

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Moonshiners is on tonight.  FYI the Butter Pecan Sippin Cream is a good adult beverage while watching.

Up here in the land of Maple Syrup we have something we sip as well called Cabot Trail.  IMO bottle chilled in the fridge, and then poured into many shot glasses is best. 😉 Others add it to hot chocolate etc... We love our maple syrup up here. 

61959469-78C7-4963-8097-9CAF797AA24D.thumb.jpeg.1b136db44f24323106cdc1561c937311.jpeg

B9DDB210-B8D3-481F-950B-85557E5BDD39.thumb.jpeg.9feb430a56496c6e7d222e216bff700c.jpeg

• Like 4

Ok. I followed the threads during my absence. No, I don’t have another handle called “Incognito” as some have suggested. The first week it was hard but after that it wasn’t so bad. Actually, it was nice at times to be away from it. I could have come back Friday but really had no interest. 

We have been very busy. We both now as well as my Mom have both doses of the COVID19 vaccine. The boss PZ and my mom and I Moderna. 

We have gotten a lot accomplished as far as our new house build. We met with the Design Center (this is where we pick out most everything from Tile, Carpet, Kitchen stuff, bathrooms, power Receptacles, power drops, and so on.). The structural stuff plans are already finished. We signed off on them January 20th. The Design Center was a 10 hour day. We have since met with the pool and deck company, and the pre wiring (TV, Internet, security camera drops, Wi-Fi repeaters). We still need one more trip to design center and a visit to our landscapers.  Hopefully, they apply for permits soon. 

It’s stressful but we look forward to the end product. 

M8

• Like 5

9 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

I liked watching it too...

As a sign of "solidarity", our long spell of warm weather has come to the end. This morning we enjoyed the last of the sunshine.

We're supposed to get a very stormy and cold front, and even some snow in Jerusalem (which is higher than where we live). If indeed to snow will gather on the ground, half of the population, at least, will travel to see the "marvel" and the snow will melt... "Rinse and repeat" every few years 😁.

Of course fishing is forbidden in this place, but that's Israel for you....😢

_DSC3274.JPG

_DSC3244.JPG

_DSC3245.JPG

Looks like a perfect day.  Gorgeous water color.  

I had no idea it snowed in Israel.  The beauty of Mother Nature.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just watching Below Deck... wow what a poo show. Elizabeth didn’t know why she was being fired.  Then the show immediately followed with 3 or more examples of what she did wrong.  Elizabeth should have spent less time speaking with her Energy Healer and more time working.  

I couldn't believe she looked shocked to hear she was fired.  I didnt watch last nights final episode yet.  Plus she wants him to tell her what their relationship means.  Wow, she is clueless and gullible.

I record way too much stuff.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

It is on a few UK channels including HGTV.

Another program we watch is American the host is called David.

My Lottery Dream Home.

US Lottery winners are shown fabulous homes and they always buy one.

We love My Lottery Dream Home. Someday you will see us on that show...lol

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

We have gotten a lot accomplished as far as our new house build. We met with the Design Center (this is where we pick out most everything from Tile, Carpet, Kitchen stuff, bathrooms, power Receptacles, power drops, and so on.). The structural stuff plans are already finished. We signed off on them January 20th. The Design Center was a 10 hour day. We have since met with the pool and deck company, and the pre wiring (TV, Internet, security camera drops, Wi-Fi repeaters). We still need one more trip to design center and a visit to our landscapers.  Hopefully, they apply for permits soon. 

It’s stressful but we look forward to the end product. 

M8

It will all be worth it.  

• Thanks 1