Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

At the moment mine is my Disney World Mickey Mouse shirt.  I am about to go water the garden before it gets hotter.  It’s 89 now but is supposed to hit 98 in a couple hours.  Accuweather is saying it’s extremely humid.  

There is a heat advisory here till tomorrow at 8 PM .Temperature May hit 105 .It is 88 now.

4 hours ago, brookmill18 said:

We just recently heard about a great boat trip for families in Newport on a lobstering boat. It leaves from Bowen’s Wharf. Check out  Fishntalesadventures. Lots of newish things in the Newport area. Have fun!

Thank you for this suggestion!  I just booked it for next Tuesday.  DD says they’ll be okay with this since not so much on the open water like the BI or MV ferry would be.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Speaking of Swiss chocolates...

I have a cousin in Germany, who is like a little sister to me [we're both only daughters].

One of her sons is working as in internist in a Zurich hospital.

He knows how much I like chocolates and every time he visits [that is, sometime b4 Covid...], he brings me those....

@grapau27

Are you familiar with? He's buying them by the "meter" 😉

IMG_6430.jpg

I have seen them before Dani.

Screenshot_20210812_183318.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Tomorrow evening we will be celebrating the birthday of my youngest granddaughter.She will be 13 on Saturday and is spending that day with her many friends.

Tomorrow,she and family ,including my grand puppy will be in my house for an immediate family celebration.The cousin of my grand puppy,my grand dog will also be here with his humans.

Sending Happy Birthday wishes to your granddaughter on Saturday Lenny when she becomes a teenager.

It sounds like you are going to have a great family reunion.

Graham 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

At the moment mine is my Disney World Mickey Mouse shirt.  I am about to go water the garden before it gets hotter.  It’s 89 now but is supposed to hit 98 in a couple hours.  Accuweather is saying it’s extremely humid.  

It is so humid here in PA, they are saying feel like 105 today and will feel like 110 tomorrow then storms followed by cool front to put us back into the mid/high 80's for the weekend.      

I don't think I have had to water the garden since Saturday or Sunday as we have had storms blow thru every night this week with the heat and humidity.      

I am summer girl but hate the humidity when it's this bad!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Tomorrow evening we will be celebrating the birthday of my youngest granddaughter.She will be 13 on Saturday and is spending that day with her many friends.

Tomorrow,she and family ,including my grand puppy will be in my house for an immediate family celebration.The cousin of my grand puppy,my grand dog will also be here with his humans.

Sounds like a fun time for humans and the doggies.    Enjoy 😍

17 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

It is so humid here in PA, they are saying feel like 105 today and will feel like 110 tomorrow then storms followed by cool front to put us back into the mid/high 80's for the weekend.      

I don't think I have had to water the garden since Saturday or Sunday as we have had storms blow thru every night this week with the heat and humidity.      

I am summer girl but hate the humidity when it's this bad!

When I was in my 20’s I loved hot weather.I was in Phoenix once when it was 108 and I felt great.Now 70 degree weather is ideal for me.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We have the same humid weather here.  Last night I was in the upstairs bathroom when thunder and lightning hit.  I believe I screamed like a little girl😳

My bedroom has large sliding doors to a terrace and even though the verticals were tightly closed the thunder made the storm proof glass door feel like it would shatter.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Currently 93 degrees here in RI and unbearably humid.  Central AC may be one of the greatest inventions ever. 

Every time I come back inside I thank Mr. Carrier for coming up with a/c.  Only 93 with a real feel of 100 today.  Fred may cool things off next week.

• Like 3